inTank Media Baskets

Sooooo I might have really screwed up. But im hoping not. Please help

Jwells

I'm here just recently just purchased an alveopora and was attempting to remove it from the plug ( I have been told by countless people that you do not want to put in an lfs plug so I wanted to attach it to a separate new rock in my tank) the only isse is i dont believe it released from only the glue.... it seems like some of the bottom skeletal structure was left behind. Basically i just wanna know how screwed I am. Ive done this before and never had this result. I have a full prop kit also so im using the correct tools. I believe whoever put it on the olig got a little too glue happy.

Im not looking for judgement or negative posts just strictly some help and advice would be great.

Sorry for all the typos and horrible grammer. On my phone so im not too worried about it. You guys get the point.

Now do i actually need to use my coral glue? I dont have anything in the tank that will be able to mess with it or move it and its on a rather secure spot on a rock. But would the glue help build a new base faster?

Archived