Top Shelf Aquatics

Aiptasia is probably a Mother F

msparklym13

Fun...Disney. Some day I'll take my kids. They are to young. Wow..23 miles in 2 days. That's good. Burn those calories while eating a giant turkey leg. Lol.

Good luck with that aiptasia.

So intense. My kids are almost 3 and 6. My little was on Hubby's shoulders half the time and it was so hot and humid. 97 the first day, a cool 89 the other two(Humidity made it feel like a sauna).

I burned so many calories the wine and pasta should be non existent ;-)

I am a baby about heat and felt like I was going to collapse the first day- Only advice I can give is wait to make the vacation by staying at one of the hotels on site. We stayed at Grand California and my body and sanity was thanking me for it. I don't know what I would have without the local option. We did a few hours each day, went back to hotel for rest/pool/naps then popped back out. Completely worth it!

We are in San Diego so short trip home but I can't imagine walking/shuttling to nearby hotels when you and kiddos are so exhausted!

Oh my. 3 and 6. Yeah, mine are 16, 4, 3, 2. When my 2 year old is old enough to remember things, that's when I'll take them. Plus, I don't want to have to carry kids in my arms or shoulders. I am in Georgia, so we'll go to Disney World and I definitely want to stay in the park. When I was like 11 or 12, I went to Disneyland. I'm sure it's different now then when I was young. But it was still fun then.

Yes, wine and pasta + 23 miles = negative calories

I was walking around my house and ate a donut for breakfast = negative calories. Ha!

Archived