Cultivated Reef

Apex Lite, modules and others

seuadr

I have an apex lite that i am looking to get rid of, this is a white label (i can provide pictures if anyone is interested..) i also have a half dozen modules that i'm looking to sell off - I'd be willing to work a package deal?

(1) Apex lite package - includes base unit, display, 1 EB8, a temp probe and a PH probe (BRS probe purchased last year - NOT lab grade) - lets say 300 shipped USPS priority?

(1) Apex VDM module - just the module 60 shipped USPS priority

(1) Apex PM1 - with a temp probe and a PH Probe (says MAR 13 on the cable, but still reads accurate to the BRS probe) - 60 dollars shipped USPS priority

(1) Apex LSM - with 3 LED pods - 50 dollars Shipped USPS

(1) Apex PM2 - with salinity probe - unsure of age (purchased used) but still reads +/- .5 - 150 shipped USPS priority

(1) Onxy Dimmable fixture with hanging kit and Apex VDM control cable - purchased in OCT 2014 - i believe that these have the lime green - i can get pictures for anyone interested.

(1) CPR mini media tumbler with pump - includes a 900mL container of Dr tim's 802 active pearls - container is still 80% or so full - 60 dollars shipped with the active pearls 40 without

(1) Jebao to apex VDM adapter AND bigger power supply - the power is split between pumps so they will run slower if you use the original adapter - 40 dollars shipped for both, not currently looking to split apart (power supply was 30 dollars)

i am still working on getting several other things cleaned and ready to go - including a pair of RW4s that are just over a year old with their original controls, a pair of BRS dosing pumps, some misc chemicals, test kits, etc. i'll update as that kind of stuff is ready to go.

Paypal only - PM here or email at seuadr (at) gmail - first come, first serve, i'll update the list as often as i am able.

Thanks,

Jared

Thinking 30 shipped each with the original controller and power supply. I'd do 50 shipped for the pair and 85 shipped with the apex adapter and bigger power supply, and toss in the VDM cable ta boot.

little more info about the RapidLED ONYX Dimmable fixture - purchased in October/November of 2014 - didn't actually start using the fixture until around march of 2015. the Fixture is 90 watts total with the following LED layout:

14 CREE XT-E Royal Blue

8 CREE XP-G Cool White

4 SemiLEDs Violet UV

1 CREE XP-E Green

1 Oslon 660nm Red

I controlled this is an apex via VDM and it works great.

i'm looking for 150 plus shipping (if it fits in a flat rate box, so be it - i'm not totally sure it will with an appropriate level of padding - i'll verify before finalizing the transaction) i'm fairly sure i still have the original packaging and the light does include the hanging hardware (i did not cut the cables, just cable tied them out of the way)

Archived