ReefCleaners.org

Nano-Reef.com At MACNA 2016

Christopher Marks

Christopher Marks

So, what's new in reefs CM

Controlling everything with your smartphone!

I saw Sancho and Felicia at the intank booth, but no N-R shirts :(

I'll keep an eye out tomorrow!

I'm on the MACNA app as Chuck L - Charnelhouse.

I must have just missed you after walking back. I've got plenty more shirts to give out today, not to worry :)

I saw no nano-reef shirts. Save me a shirt for tomorrow!!!

You got it! I think more people will be rocking their shirts at the show today!

I'm on the expo floor, come find me! I also left a couple spare Nano-Reef.com t-shirts at inTank's booth :)

It was a pleasure to meet you sir! Thank you for the bomb digitty T!

It was so much fun to catch up with Christina and Gena and to get to meet a bunch of other Nano-Reefers in person! It was especially fun to get to meet the famous Christoper Marks and his wife. Everyone was such a blast to hang out with. I made it home safe and am headed to bed. I'll try to do a big update post tomorrow evening with my MACNA photos and purchases :)

Great meeting some of you over the weekend! I was exhausted last night and I live right here in town. Can't imagine how all of you travelling must have felt.. :)

Thank you again to CM for the N-R Tee!

Great meeting some of you over the weekend! I was exhausted last night and I live right here in town. Can't imagine how all of you travelling must have felt.. :)

I still feel hung over from the whole thing LOL. It was great meeting you :). Love the new avatar!!! That booth was so fun!!!
Christopher Marks

It was so much fun to catch up with Christina and Gena and to get to meet a bunch of other Nano-Reefers in person! It was especially fun to get to meet the famous Christoper Marks and his wife. Everyone was such a blast to hang out with. I made it home safe and am headed to bed. I'll try to do a big update post tomorrow evening with my MACNA photos and purchases :)

It was great to finally meet you in person, I look forward to seeing your photos and MACNA haul!

It was great meeting everyone this weekend! Love the shirt too. I will make sure to rock it out in the SF area. :)

Welcome to the community classclownfish, I'm glad you could hang with us this weekend!

It was a pleasure meeting you and your daughter, how great you can share this hobby!

I was so exhausted when I finally got home, I slept hard last night.

I finally got my MACNA update posted on my thread! So sad MACNA is over now. It was so nice to meet and hang out with everyone. Christoper and Courtney, you guys are so awesome for bringing the Nano-Reef shirts! I love mine! It was great to get to hang out and chat with both of you! Glad to hear Courtney is now a member here on NR! And Christopher, thank you again for creating such a wonderful forum and community. The people on NR are the best :)

Archived