SaltCritters.com

Nano-Reef.com At MACNA 2016

Christopher Marks

Christopher Marks

This will be my first year attending MACNA and I'm really looking forward to meeting my fellow community members at the show! I'll be roaming around the Expo floor with my wife Courtney trying to catch everyone throughout the day on Friday and Saturday.

I will be giving away these Super-Rad Nano-Reef.com T-Shirts to community members, just come see me and say hello!

i6a7f4.png

We will be having a BYOB Nano-Reef.com Gathering on Saturday night after the MACNA banquet (Approximately 9:30 PM), at the Town & Country Resort patio outside Terrance Cafe, in front of the Royal Palm Tower. Many thanks to StevieT at inTank for scouting out our location! Keep an eye on this post in case we need to change locations last minute. Visit inTank's MACNA thread to see more.

I will have any remaining Nano-Reef.com T-shirts with me at our gathering for anyone that missed out.

20160906_192235.jpg

20160906_192150.jpg

NR%20PARTY%20FINAL.jpg

See you in San Diego!

hwn02o.jpgKeep an eye out for us, if we have our backpacks with us we should have a t-shirt for you!

Where are you? Stevie T told me you'd just been by but I couldn't find you. Sancho and I are hanging at the inTank booth.
Christopher Marks

Where are you? Stevie T told me you'd just been by but I couldn't find you. Sancho and I are hanging at the inTank booth.

Oh shoot I must have just missed you! Our feet gave out and we took a break.

I'm heading back down if anyone is still there!

I saw Sancho and Felicia at the intank booth, but no N-R shirts :(

I'll keep an eye out tomorrow!

I'm on the MACNA app as Chuck L - Charnelhouse.

Archived