Coral Vue Hydros

So I have too much cheato!

gulfsurfer101

gulfsurfer101

Fixing to toss this out! Have some to a couple locals but still have way too much! I'll fill up a ziploc bag for only 12 shipped!

gulfsurfer101

I don't run any kind of reactors or mechanical filtration in my 75g. I've tried it all and there's just more room for error! A big a$$ ball of cheato in the sump and trates are nearly undetectable! It's fool proof lol!

Haha yeah I feel you man. I think I'm leaning towards ULNS anyway. Last time I threw a ball of chaeto in it slowly melted away :(

I've had that happen to me every time. Now that I feed everything pretty heavily I get super growth out it. Running my sump lights 24-7 doesn't help either lol!
  • 3 months later...
gulfsurfer101

Who wants this yuuuuge ball of chaeto for 20 shipped. I'll split it up for 12 shipped but c'mon! Look at that thing! It's yuuuge!

20161231_021125_zpsadiisvw2.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
gulfsurfer101

Still got some cheato ?

As a matter of fact I got one more large chunk for 20 shipped. I'll toss in a dragon's breath clipping for another 5 bucks.
gulfsurfer101

If jiff312 doesn't want it, I will take it.

Pm me. I see his post was from like a week ago. I should check here more often. If you want it I can ship Monday. I honestly have enough to go around but was going to let it get back to what it was before trimming heavily.
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived