Pod Your Reef

Petco decorations.

Jayva

They have these little Greek pillars for $2. I think their plastic. No idea anyway. I thought it would be cool to add some and have GSP encrust them. My concern is the saltwater eating away the paint or whatever and releasing toxins

Check to see if they say they're saltwater safe on the packaging. If it says freshwater only or something like that there's your answer :)

Check to see if they say they're saltwater safe on the packaging. If it says freshwater only or something like that there's your answer :)

Didn't say anything. Just "aquarium decoration do not place heavy objects on them"

Didn't say anything. Just "aquarium decoration do not place heavy objects on them"

Did you see the brand? You can go to the brand website and check I'm sure.

I would only put lab or food grade items in the display. Or, designed to operate or use in saltwater. No exception to the rule.

I want this to hide my return pumps heater. Etc. I'm afraid of the red paint tho.

Online disc. Discover the beauty and grace coral adds to your underwater landscapes, w/out harming our ocean reef systems. Made with fish-safe materials and features beautifully realistic detailing.

Made with fish-safe materials

Provides stress relief for your fish by offering a fun hiding place

image_zps4yxpsiuy.png

Did you see the brand? You can go to the brand website and check I'm sure.

Check this out ^^^

If you plan on real coral, they will cover the equipment.

In time the decor will take up rm in the tank where real corals could be.

Archived