Pod Your Reef

Stocking suggestions

shormovas

Okay guys I have a 29 gallon biocube running...corals are on the way...so far i have 2 clown fish I want to add about 3 more fish. Im looking for brightly colored fish that will get along with the existing clowns as well as any other suggested fish. Im looking for an array of colors bright purple, pink, blue, green...etc i dont want any of the other fish to be similar in color. Can you please post any suggestions....thank you!

Btw my original plan was to add a orchid dottyback a yellowtail damsel and possibly a sixline wrasse but i was told those fish would be an issue because they are very territorial

Damsels are Devils they'll torment anything in your tank. Azure damsel is less aggressive.

Your clowns will attack anything that comes near their space since you added them first.

Fire fish are nice but have a lid they jump.

Bicolor Benny

Goby but you'll never see it.

Chromis are pretty but they seem to just vanish into thin air

Can't think of anything else off the top of my head.

fishfreak0114

I also have a green clown goby. He was shy when he was small (and he went to the back chambers of my bc29) but since I've returned him to the front he's a great personality! Very active at feeding time and in between he's perches on coral. Yellow watchman gobies are a nice bright yellow. Tanaka'S Pygmy wrasses are gorgeous and small. Not sure if they're shy or not.

Royal grammas and talbot damsels are purple and yellow. I have a talbots in QT and they're quite peaceful.

Oh I love those. Think their suitable for nano 6G

fishfreak0114

Oh I love those. Think their suitable for nano 6G

I love them too! Their colours are just so nice. I probably wouldn't put them in under 10. Mine seems to like roaming around quite a bit. Maybe once you upgrade?

I love them too! Their colours are just so nice. I probably wouldn't put them in under 10. Mine seems to like roaming around quite a bit. Maybe once you upgrade?

Yeah. Dreaming of that shallow lagoon.

Purple firefish. Such a gorgeous fish with a great personality.

My purple firefish wasn't a jumper but my standard firefish was really jumpy

Archived