ReefCleaners.org

Good deal for blue throat trigger pair?

Sal10104

Just found a bluethroat triggerfish pair for $50 is that a good deal? Haven't seen a bonded pair for sale at once before so don't really know.

I'd be leery. 125 Gal Tank recommend. Reef with Caution.

Liveaquaria has them Listed for 60 $ for a Small Female up to 150 for a Large Male.

http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_Display.cfm?c=720&pCatId=233

The reef with caution is just because they will kill a crab or a snail every now and then. And my tank is a 300g so i think I'm good with tank size. And the company i totally trust. They pack their fish well. Only thing i don't like about their packaging is they pack with very little water. But they send quality fish. Their fish are usually kind of skinny but fatten up quickly once in qt.

The reef with caution is just because they will kill a crab or a snail every now and then. And my tank is a 300g so i think I'm good with tank size. And the company i totally trust. They pack their fish well. Only thing i don't like about their packaging is they pack with very little water. But they send quality fish. Their fish are usually kind of skinny but fatten up quickly once in qt.

Well, if that's the case, That deal does indeed sound good. But, as u have said, "Only thing i don't like about their packaging is they pack with very little water." I'd be concerned about the Health and arrival of these Beauties.

Also, as u have said, "And the company i totally trust." also "But they send quality fish. "

With all that said, I would take a gamble.

Please post pics :)

Well, if that's the case, That deal does indeed sound good. But, as u have said, "Only thing i don't like about their packaging is they pack with very little water." I'd be concerned about the Health and arrival of these Beauties.

Also, as u have said, "And the company i totally trust." also "But they send quality fish. "

With all that said, I would take a gamble.

Please post pics :)

I will order them. Il post pics in my build thread. Also they pack with less that like what liveaquaria would. But they pack enough for the fish to survive shipping.

Archived