ReefCleaners.org

Edge people. Read

Jayva

You fluval edgers. Which light you running ? Anyone running the micmol Aqua mini. Or the green element ?

Please let me know what your running. And if you can attach a photo. I'm shopping for a light. But i don't wanna loose my top view too much. Some but not most. Like the micmol doesn't take up much space placed on top of the glass. Thanks all.

I use to run a LEDtric Par 38 bulb and hung it from a general gooseneck.

That's the direction I would recommend personally. LEDtric is no longer around and I'm not sure who the top Bulb makers are now a days, but to me, its the perfect (cheapish) solution for a tank this size. One Par 38 bulb should provide plenty of coverage.

I use to run a LEDtric Par 38 bulb and hung it from a general gooseneck.

That's the direction I would recommend personally. LEDtric is no longer around and I'm not sure who the top Bulb makers are now a days, but to me, its the perfect (cheapish) solution for a tank this size. One Par 38 bulb should provide plenty of coverage.

So a par 38. Pretty much any standard lamp socket will power it? I.e. Gooseneck desk lamp or clip on.

Coral compulsion makes great PAR bulbs and they are a site sponsor. For some more money you could also get an amazing light fromDave at NanoBox, another sponsor here

Archived