Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Jay's fluval Edge 6G reef build.

Jayva

Not bad! This was my first tank too. I ended up removing the top glass panel and hanging a light above it. Makes adding coral much easier.

You could also upgrade to an AC70 HOB filter, with media basket additions for extra filtration (if you went topless, can't remember how much space it had when you had the top on there).

If you have instagram, look me up: @seeschwartz - I had a lot of progress documented on there from a few years ago

Not bad! This was my first tank too. I ended up removing the top glass panel and hanging a light above it. Makes adding coral much easier.

You could also upgrade to an AC70 HOB filter, with media basket additions for extra filtration (if you went topless, can't remember how much space it had when you had the top on there).

If you have instagram, look me up: @seeschwartz - I had a lot of progress documented on there from a few years ago

I'm keeping the stock look. That's why I bought it. The light I'm getting is like 5 inch cube. I'll lay it on top of the glass in the middle. It'll look stock too. And it won't take much viewing space from the top down.

Archived