Pod Your Reef

Micros 0.55 gallon Pico

Microbialhydra

Microbialhydra

I've been wanting to set up a subgallon pico for a little while now especially seince the success of my 2 gallon jar reef. Any how on to the build I'm using a tiny brand less hob filter, a small acrylic box that measures 8" by 4" by 4". I built the light with a amber 1w led, a 1w 6500k white led, and 3 royal blue 1w LEDs.

All the live rock in the tank I pulled from my 20 gallon along with a few zoas and some gsp.

IMG_20160816_140650557_zpsabfkoj9b.jpg

IMG_20160816_140752408_HDR_zpsvpizhsfd.j

IMG_20160816_140700496_zpsqok30m0l.jpg

GunslingerGirl

Where you located? It'd be a shame if somebody just picked that up and walked away.....

Lol jk seriously cute tank! I say throw a couple threads of macros in there for some pretty color.

Tagging along!

Microbialhydra

Where you located? It'd be a shame if somebody just picked that up and walked away.....

Lol jk seriously cute tank! I say throw a couple threads of macros in there for some pretty color.

Tagging along!

Lol... thanks I think I'm gonna get a pom pom crab from work at some point for it and maybe some other corals but probably not macros.

Microbialhydra

Cool!!! SO TINY! What sort of CUC are you gonna roll with???

I just have one cerith snail in there for now, I would like to get some stometela snails in there. Also I added more zoas. I need to take some more pictures of it when I get home.

Archived