Pod Your Reef

Red stuff on my rock

Hunt3r

RayWhisperer

Hard to tell from that pic, but it looks like you've got some diatoms up high, and some spots of cyano below.

A tip for you, if you are using a point and shoot. Take the shot at a slight angle. That way the flash won't be in the pic. Also, leave the lights on, unless you are one of those that has heavy blue light.

Hard to tell from that pic, but it looks like you've got some diatoms up high, and some spots of cyano below.

A tip for you, if you are using a point and shoot. Take the shot at a slight angle. That way the flash won't be in the pic. Also, leave the lights on, unless you are one of those that has heavy blue light.

Ive been dealing with diatoms just recently but my cleanup crew are taking care of it and frequent water change. This stuff was under my rock its just becoming an eye catcher to me wondering whats that. It not like a slim like texture but more on a ligament sort a thing. I took the pic in the dark stoll not a pro with taking pictures.lighting is still stock fluval edge lighting gowing to change it to ai.
RayWhisperer

If you are talking about the red branch looking things, those are foraminfrans, or however you spell that shit.

I can't see nuthing on my phone. Gonna gotta wait, or someone else get it.

The grey thing? Some kind of LPS. doesn't look like it's doing so good.

my acan is still fine i think. Just got fed but shrimp took some food from it. I was wondering those small bits that my sand bed.

Archived