Pod Your Reef

jacks coming out of the closet sale! DIY LED Parts, Reactors, Hanna

jack1978

Cleaning out the fish closet.......more crap to come.....and pictures to come once Photosuckit stops sucking.

IM Desktop Mini Reactor - Used for a couple of months....turns out I don't need two....seemed like a good idea at the time. Cleaned and ready to go in original box.

$60 shipped.

IM%20Reactor.jpg

CAD TIA-Nano Mini Reactor

$75 shipped.

CAD%20Reactor.jpg

CAD%20Reactor%20front%20of%20box.jpg

CAD%20Reactor%20back%20of%20box.jpg

Hanna Digital Alk Checker

At least half of the regent left.....but expired by a few months.

$30 shipped.

HANNA%20ALK.jpg

Assorted DIY LED stuff. Dumping the entire lot.....I should kick myself in the nuts for what I spent on this stuff for the prior tank :wacko: .....but it was fun to put together.

The pile consists of:

Heatsinks x 2 (6"W x 12"L x 1 1/4" thick) Each heatsink was drilled and tapped so each LED has two screws holding them down. Each heatsink was drilled and tapped for 6 clusters of 4 LEDs.

Each heatsink has additional holes drilled and tapped for the addition of more LEDs. -Note - a few of these holes may have been abandoned as I snapped a drill bit off while drilling....and never removed the bit as these were holes for later ......I was going to get around to it...... :rolleyes:

4 used Inventronics drivers....ran for about 1 year.

1 BNIB Inventronics driver......never used.

4 used pots....ran for about 1 year.

4 BNIB pots

4 BNIB Black aluminium knobs

1 BNIB laser cut acrylic mounting case to hold the pots.

24 RB LEDs....ran for about 1 year.

12 NW LEDs....ran for about 1 year.

12 UV LEDs......ran for about a year. I believe these UV diodes destroyed the lenses on the other LEDs.....mainly seem to be the UV diodes and the RB diodes......the lenses turned brown and crumbly. I just snapped the lenses off on most and ran them. I took the UVs offline after discovering this. But, they are still in the pile.

6 CB LEDs.....only ran for a month or so.

6 BNIB LEDs.....don't remember what these were called. 3 LEDs per star.....supposed to be great for added color rendition from fish and coral.

Each LED is attached with stainless steel screws and black nylon spacers.

$175 shipped.

LED%20DIY%20Case%20Mix.jpg

LED%20DIY%20Lot.jpg

LED%20DIY%20Cluster%20Close%20Up.jpg

More to come.....I think.....I'm lazy.......might be a while......

When u gonna post the good stuff?? Quit holdin' out!!

Didn't know anyone was actually looking at this thread.....you looking for more Stella pics?

Didn't know anyone was actually looking at this thread.....you looking for more Stella pics?

I looked right after you posted but nothing interesting...................

I looked right after you posted but nothing interesting...................

Keep your panties on. I always save the best for last.

Marc.The.Shark

Nah, I'm good, you sold me enuf of those last time! You got a SCA-301 skimmer by chance??

Nah, I'm good, you sold me enuf of those last time! You got a SCA-301 skimmer by chance??

I did......sold it a few months back. How about a slightly/heavily used vibrator?

Marc.The.Shark

I did......sold it a few months back. How about a slightly/heavily used vibrator?

Lol, no on the vibrator & givin u shit on the skimmer! I knew u just sold one. Seein' if you could pull another out of your ass, didnt mean for you to take the vibrator out! Ha

Lol, no on the vibrator & givin u shit on the skimmer! I knew u just sold one. Seein' if you could pull another out of your ass, didnt mean for you to take the vibrator out! Ha

Send me your address......I'll find a limited edition special item to send you.....free of charge!

JavaJacketOC

You know you like it.

That's beside the point.

You sell any of this crap yet? I'm afraid to put all the stuff I have in the fish closet up for sale.

That's beside the point.

You sell any of this crap yet? I'm afraid to put all the stuff I have in the fish closet up for sale.

Just the IM Reactor.

I hear ya.....probably should have kept it....oh, well. Free up some room for all my skeletons.

Archived