Innovative Marine Aquariums

WTB Zoa Frags

kylekruko85

kylekruko85

Looking to buy some lower end zoa frags from someone willing to ship priority 2-3 day. Let me know if anyone is interested.

How large do purple death polyps get? always wanted some but I have very limited space. Just wondering and thanks for dealing with my hijack of the thread! :D

Sorry, I wasn't able to get home before the lights were going down, so they were mostly all closed up and turned in for the night.

Here's a recent FST. You can see the colonies of bam bams and RDE's under the elegance. I have some frags where they are on pieces of aragonite in the vicinity that you can see in the sand bed. Most frags are around 10-20 polyps. Sorry it's hard to see. I'll get a better closeup photo tomorrow.

34ni6is.jpg

These purple deaths don't get too big. You can see them in the same photo to the left of the zoas on the rock with the emerald green protopalies. The biggest might me about 9mm diameter, so just slightly larger than the other zoas. I just don't have the right lighting conditions to really bring out their color. You need more actinic spectrum than I have. I have a small rock with about 6 or 7 polyps on it that I could send.

I'd ask $2pp plus $10 shipping. PM me to talk price.

Archived