Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

FS: 24" LED/T5 hybrid CNCreef Asis Pro

jedimasterben

jedimasterben

For sale is one of my 'old' lights. It is a custom CNCreef Asis hybrid, the same that Nanobox uses for their hybrids. Has two 24" T5HO and lots of room for more LEDs if you desire. The boy is white and it has a custom wood lid. It has a Nanobox driver board and enclosure, an IP67 rated waterproof Meanwell HLG power supply, and controlled by a Bluefish Mini. The two T5HO use a Philips Advance ballast.

LEDs are two 'evil clusters', using high quality, ultra high power white LEDs surrounded by the other colors.

CH1: 2x Bridgelux Vero 10 4000K 90CRI

CH2: 6x Lumileds Luxeon M royal blue, 6x SemiLEDs 440nm ultra royal blue

CH3: 12x Cree XP-E2 465nm true cool blue

CH4: 4x Lumileds Luxeon Rebel ES lime, 2x Luxeon Rebel cyan

CH5: 12x SemiLEDs 410-420nm true violet.

CH6: Fan control

Comes with two Giesemann Aquablue Coral (new) and two Giesemann Super Actinic (installed, less than 500 hours of use). The hanging bits mate up with an 8020 rail system to hang it from the wall, which will be included.

25615963611_05be92daaa_b.jpg

25484266732_7db1c6896b_b.jpg

25465251280_f6e7d4cd5d_b.jpg

$450 shipped

• Like 5
jedimasterben

it says sunpower needs a controller, what kind?

It is set up to use three 3.5mm cables for dimming, which will mate up with either a Bluefish controller or the upcoming Fishbit.

jedimasterben

Why you shell'in all da lights mane ?! Ridiculously good pricing on both light though.

Because one is too big to use on my current tank and the other, well, I have a pair of Ethereal now :P

bump

jedimasterben

dang I want that Ati , but I have no wifi for bluefish , any way to work around no wifi?

You can use your phone as a hotspot for the initial setup, but any time the controller loses power you will need to reconnect it so it can download it's settings.

You could also easily modify it to connect to a Storm controller, as that also has native 5v PWM support and doesn't even have a wireless option :)

• 2 weeks later...
JavaJacketOC

Can't believe these are still here. Would love the 36" fixture but really looking for something with 4 t5's + the led pucks :(

• Like 1
righttirefire

Send it to me. I'll give it a review. Which might help your sell. GLWS jedi

I don't remember posting this... free bump for JMB!

• 2 weeks later...
jedimasterben

Oh, and would trade both lights and the 8020 rails for an Nvidia GTX Titan X, or one of the lights (and the 8020) along with a power limit modded GTX 1080.

Definitely not that i paid half the price for mine lol. Ive just used mine for uploading pics of thw tank otherwise it sits in its bag in the closet lol.

• Recommended Discussions