SaltCritters.com

ISO Flame tip anemone And or Other Rare anemones

Sal10104

His website sucks. Look him up on FB he will send you WYSIWYG pictures if he has some. I split a order with him.

He sells them for 65-85 dollars if I recall. Don't buy into the hype and names. I use to sell my splits for 95 shipped back in the day.

can you send me his FB name too? I'd pay that for a nem like that

thanks for the heads up man! Isn't he on here too? If not can you pm me his fb name?

he doesn't sell here anymore that I know of. Coral Gardens Aquaculture is his FB name I think.

can you send me his FB name too? I'd pay that for a nem like that

• 4 weeks later...

Yes I have a couple of signature nems from CoralCollection. They also offer PayPal 6 months with no interest, once you finish paying they will send it out when it is ready. They are family run and Matt is a badass guy, I will remain their loyal customer forever. Perhaps he gives you a deal if you tell him Javier from San Francisco recommended you (;

Yes I have a couple of signature nems from CoralCollection. They also offer PayPal 6 months with no interest, once you finish paying they will send it out when it is ready. They are family run and Matt is a badass guy, I will remain their loyal customer forever. Perhaps he gives you a deal if you tell him Javier from San Francisco recommended you (;

I Wont buy from someone who i cannot contact. I have tried to contact him VIA email countless times and i have received no responses. I also have seen some reviews about him being difficult to contact after they paid him then not shipping their item. I think I'm just going to buy from another guy

Cencalfishguy56

I Wont buy from someone who i cannot contact. I have tried to contact him VIA email countless times and i have received no responses. I also have seen some reviews about him being difficult to contact after they paid him then not shipping their item. I think I'm just going to buy from another guy

be patient legendary corals had one that was pretty damn close, I'm done with nems so I can fill with coral but check websites everyday lol

be patient legendary corals had one that was pretty damn close, I'm done with nems so I can fill with coral but check websites everyday lol

I am being patient. If i even bought one it'd need to be held a few weeks. my cycle on my 300g is just finishing up.

Cencalfishguy56

I am being patient. If i even bought one it'd need to be held a few weeks. my cycle on my 300g is just finishing up.

true true, keep your eyes peeled man I'm sure you'll come up on something! Where's the five tangs?? Gotta see it haha

true true, keep your eyes peeled man I'm sure you'll come up on something! Where's the five tangs?? Gotta see it haha

just finishing up qt. one got flukes so I did an extra 2 weeks of qt

These were some crazy ones I had. Got them from Glenn at Coral Gardens.

EF7A0C30-323A-4D1F-B0F8-967231575527.png

What are the ones on the left called? I have something similar but with brighter orange on the tips.

Archived