Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Kahmu's 20L First Addition of Fish!

Kahmu84

• 2 weeks later...

alrighty Update time, started my skimmer up due to seeing what looks like algae, and looks liek i have some lovely, bacteria buildup on the glass, rubbed it off, and in looking at the 3 branches of rock i have in the sump, i noticed, that there is now what looks to be red, and some green, growths, i rubbed at them with my finger and finger nail and its crusted on, i think i managed to get some spores that were dormant and started to grow, (used dry rock and live sand), and im finally getting some readings on the nitrites and nitrates.

as fro the red and green spots in any of y'all want a pic i can snag some, from what i've read sounds like coralline algae, and if so woohoo, i know there are different colors of coralline, and this stuff didnt have and kind of strands coming off of it.

Alrighty heres my current wishlist of corals and fish

Fish

Yasha Goby

Black Cap Basslet

Ocellaris Clown

Fairy/Carpenters Wrasse

Inverts

Pistol Shrimp

Blood Red Shrimp

Corals

Zoas

Acans

Blasstomussa

Favia

Torch

Ricordea

Birds Nest

Other

Clam (at somepoint)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Love your rockwork. Clowns are so sociabke - we have had our pair 4 1/2 years and they are like dogs - come up to see you, always begging for food ;-). Enjoy!

Yeah, im noticing that he's an active little guy

Love your rockwork. Clowns are so sociabke - we have had our pair 4 1/2 years and they are like dogs - come up to see you, always begging for food ;-). Enjoy!

And thank you on the rock work took me a while of messing around with it to make it look less like a wall of rock, and also have good amount of area for corals

Alright been a week since i added my fish and coral, noticed my first signs of algae going to do a water change tomorrow most likely and give the rocks that have the algae a quick scrub, try to get rid of it then. dont know what kind of algae at this point but going to monitor and see if it gets worse, after the change.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Been a long time since i've done an update

I now have feather duster worms, in my tank, they must've come in on a coral and took a while for them to show up, but i dont mind them being there

• 6 months later...