Top Shelf Aquatics

Just a question because i have too much time on my hands

Sal10104

Whats the question a non hobbiest asks a hobbiest when they see their tank? for me is: OMG you have Nemo's! Are they hard to take care of?

Here are some I have gotten:

"Is it hard to take care of? I can't even keep Goldfish alive"

"What is that thing?" (points at something common like a snail)

"Ohh, nemo!"

"I'm just going to call you Darla"

b58f0e26.gif
CronicReefer

Whenever I mention to someone I keep a reef lobster I always get asked, "Oh really, when are you going to eat it?" When I tell them it's not for eating they get confused or disappointed, like I just took away their 5-star dinner.

From my mother in law "why is it so fuzzy right there?"

me "I don't know, some kind of algae I guess"

"Is it suppose to be like that? why don't you just clean it off?"

Whenever I mention to someone I keep a reef lobster I always get asked, "Oh really, when are you going to eat it?" When I tell them it's not for eating they get confused or disappointed, like I just took away their 5-star dinner.

I laughed out loud. :lol:

fishfreak0114

I told my dad that if something was colourful/looks squishy it's coral. He promptly pointed at a piece of rock and said, " what type of coral is that?" ?

"Do you ever turn the lights off?"

Not my tank, but the fish channel was on where it's just video of a tank, my step mom pointed and said," ITS DORY!"...it wasn't even close :lol:

FrostbyteNano

Going to post a sign..... no plants are contained in this aquarium, everything is an animal and will eat you....

OMG!!! LOL! :lol:

k

Going to post a sign..... no plants are contained in this aquarium, everything is an animal and will eat you....

good idea haha

Archived