Cultivated Reef

Polyp? Zoa? No idea...

Hunt3r

looks like a very large head of zoanthid.

thats what he said but not so sure his aggressive to other or should i put distance to my stuff.

thats what he said but not so sure his aggressive to other or should i put distance to my stuff.

being that it is on the larger sized i would keep it away from other zoas as it may shadow them and grow over other smaller zoas. different species of coral should always have a small buffer zone between them to prevent aleopathy and stings.

being that it is on the larger sized i would keep it away from other zoas as it may shadow them and grow over other smaller zoas. different species of coral should always have a small buffer zone between them to prevent aleopathy and stings.

I was praying to be a duncan?. Zoa looks good but im a little afraid with them i dont know why.

I was praying to be a duncan. Zoa looks good but im a little afraid with them i dont know why.

Careful, they BITE! :happy:

Careful, they BITE! :happy:

Ikr lol. Im a little scared with what they can do that hurts stuff outside the tank. Thats probably i dont want to mess with them leave them in my tank happy.

It started to open up now its on the purple color and the stem shrunk a little bit.

Ikr lol. Im a little scared with what they can do that hurts stuff outside the tank. Thats probably i dont want to mess with them leave them in my tank happy.

It started to open up now its on the purple color and the stem shrunk a little bit.

You mean palytoxin? Just don't boil your rock, eat them, or rub them in open wounds and you don't have anything to worry about.

You mean palytoxin? Just don't boil your rock, eat them, or rub them in open wounds and you don't have anything to worry about.

Yeah im just paranoid with those stuff. Anyway it my zoa closed up because my clownfish started swimming where it is. Just started to mess with the sande newr it but not rubbing against it. Is that notmal to new comer?

Archived