SaltCritters.com

Rock anemone care

bretk

Medium- high light. Feed once a week, if even something meaty like mysis, brine, scallop, LRS Reef Frenzy.. It'll suction to a rock or the bottom of your tank. If it's on the floor and you later wish to remove it, you carefully slide a credit card or driver's license under it. It may move around the rock it's on maybe not.

I turn of flow when I first get it, after a couple hours I put the flow on low, eventually you can put it back where it was. Not directly on it.

vegasgundog

Medium- high light. Feed once a week, if even something meaty like mysis, brine, scallop, LRS Reef Frenzy.. It'll suction to a rock or the bottom of your tank. If it's on the floor and you later wish to remove it, you carefully slide a credit card or driver's license under it. It may move around the rock it's on maybe not.

I turn of flow when I first get it, after a couple hours I put the flow on low, eventually you can put it back where it was. Not directly on it.

Wish I knew the credit card thing the other day......little bugger wouldnt give up. Spent half an hout atleast ticling its foot.

Wish I knew the credit card thing the other day......little bugger wouldnt give up. Spent half an hout atleast ticling its foot.

Wellllll....was it ticklish??? driver's license works too. But when they're on a rock, I just leave them be. Eventually I learned just to let them go where they want. They can sit among acans, zoas, etc not bother anything. They truly do keep to themselves.

vegasgundog

I moved from the bc to the rsm yesterday. It did NOT want to go with everyone else. I could feel just how much power they have in thier foot. I put it in the same corner, now im moving everthing out of its way as it moves in the opposite direction. Have to move the blasto soon.

Archived