inTank Media Baskets

35W PAR 38 Super Blue

Sethanie

Ok, so I'm a cheapskate who got a $20 bulb off of ebay in case I couldn't keep saltwater stuff alive and started very slowly to see if it would support even basic corals. I had success with xenia, green star, zoas and the like. I was content with my carefully researched budget buy.

But after 6 months it crapped out and I couldn't wait 2 weeks shipping time from China, so I "splurged" on the Coral Compulsions Super Blue bulb and I'm blown away :) I know I'm a cheapskate noob with a lot to learn, but dang!

My dull red zoas that I bought because they looked sorta cute under a nice store's lights are now glowing orange! And I can see every coral pop from across the room! I chose the Super Blue because both my husband and I like that blue look and it's definitely fantastic! I'm very glad I chose this one! Your light spread wider and more even!

I installed this light, pruned back the xenia out of the zoa garden area and now I'm not just liking our little tank, I'm LOVING our tank! Thanks, Coral Compulsions :P You exceeded my expectations! I knew you'd be better than a budget bulb, but I didn't realize HOW MUCH better!

CoralCompulsion

Glad to hear our bulb is working well for you! We always love to hear feedback from our customers, and if you ever have any questions or anything in the future, please feel free to reach out to us.

Thanks again!

Archived