ReefCleaners.org

Nanobox Duo- Red Sea Reefer 170

drjohn

Hey there Dave,

We've had a IM Nuvo Fusion for the last two years, and have been running a minitide, and its been amazing. We're moving from CA to Ohio for my job, and have decided to invest in a Reefer 170.

I see that the duo is OK for that size tank, and aesthetically, its probably the most appealing and minimalist.

I see that its the recommended light on your website for the tank. Should I grab a 9 or 15" gooseneck. I'm planning on getting the M series for the most control.

Cheers!

John

Hey there Dave,

We've had a IM Nuvo Fusion for the last two years, and have been running a minitide, and its been amazing. We're moving from CA to Ohio for my job, and have decided to invest in a Reefer 170.

I see that the duo is OK for that size tank, and aesthetically, its probably the most appealing and minimalist.

I see that its the recommended light on your website for the tank. Should I grab a 9 or 15" gooseneck. I'm planning on getting the M series for the most control.

Cheers!

John

John,

Great! 15" is the best option for you. Enjoy and will look out for the order.

-Dave

John,

Great! 15" is the best option for you. Enjoy and will look out for the order.

-Dave

Thanks Dave. Putting the order in tonight. Should I also request the "rimless" version? I think thats correct.

Thanks Dave. Putting the order in tonight. Should I also request the "rimless" version? I think thats correct.

Put the order in- figured rimless would be OK. Black on black, duo, rimless on 15"! looking forward to it. Have really loved the mini tide over our nuvo 10

Put the order in- figured rimless would be OK. Black on black, duo, rimless on 15"! looking forward to it. Have really loved the mini tide over our nuvo 10

Great and yes that is perfect. I will get cracking.

-Dave

Archived