Pod Your Reef

Spectras 100 Lagoon Part Deux

spectra

Well update time diatoms have started :rolleyes: 75 snails ordered along with a few gorgonians and some macro for the fuge. All coming from GCA. Also was at the local store and they are moving so grabbed the remaining chromis they had as I needed some swimmers. Also a few snails that they had but nothing major.

IMG_3040.jpg

Looks nice! Is there a teeny tiny chromis in there somewhere? :blink:

• Like 3

Looks nice! Is there a teeny tiny chromis in there somewhere? :blink:

Yes look to the right next to the heater I need to get out of there :lol: to lazy to set up the apex as the heater I bought need a controller......that one along with an ehiem in the sump seem to hold temp for now.

• Like 2

Yes look to the right next to the heater I need to get out of there :lol: to lazy to set up the apex as the heater I bought need a controller......that one along with an ehiem in the sump seem to hold temp for now.

OK, um, I believe you :lol:

• Like 3

Well day off and decided to toss a few corals into the new tank...................200 or so polyps later :lol: also tossed in a few plates and a scoly.......things are looking good so far.......

IMG_3080.jpg

IMG_3081.jpg

• Like 10

Looks good! I like the zoa mountain. If you're going to do it, do it right :)

I still have 300 plus polyps in the 40 in the garage :lol: those are just common to me zoas........the fruitloops and a few others are still on the rack.........way more to go as I want that rock covered in zoas........

I figure the lower rocks on the right can have a few SPS and gorgonians.......I did have a rock with 150 or more watermelons on it so its on the lower rocks. I pulled it out of the 40 and well I think there are still 50 plus polyps on the rock that stayed.........

• Like 2

I tried doing something like that on a (much) smaller scale in my 4g tank. But the ones I like the best didn't grow very fast, and they got taken over by the faster growing ones, which were almost always the ones I didn't like as much.

In the 40g, I've got most of them in their own little island rocks on the sand bed so that I can keep them segregated. But I still have a few I'd like to put up on the rocks that like getting a little more light.

• Like 2

I tried doing something like that on a (much) smaller scale in my 4g tank. But the ones I like the best didn't grow very fast, and they got taken over by the faster growing ones, which were almost always the ones I didn't like as much.

In the 40g, I've got most of them in their own little island rocks on the sand bed so that I can keep them segregated. But I still have a few I'd like to put up on the rocks that like getting a little more light.

Well the 40 in the garage is a mess :lol: they are growing up the back wall...........

• Like 2

Well picked up a purple tang today...............little booger and is about he size of the chromis............also grabbed a leopard wrasse and a few gorgonians............

Now if I could figure out the apex.........all hooked up but getting it wireless well my doodad just wont connect :o

IMG_3091.jpg

• Like 6
jedimasterben

Don't all doodads have a wps button? Ok, really I have no idea.

:lol:

WPS is Wifi Protected Setup. As long as your router and device both have it, you just push the WPS button on the router and then the WPS button on the device (or in the menu of your phone/computer wifi connection) and it will automatically connect without having to input a password or configure anything.

• Like 1

Does your doodad have a WPS button?

Yes it does but doesn't want to connect for some reason........I even followed the directions :blink: Going to try it again this morning and see what happens. Have not started drinking yet so might have a better shot at it :lol: I wanted the netgear but could not find it anywhere so settled for some iogear off amazon.......I do not like that fact the things gets hot so may just keep looking for something else.

Don't all doodads have a wps button? Ok, really I have no idea.

Looks great spectra!!!!!!

Dammmmn spectra this thing is a beast! Well done man!

Thanks!

• Like 2
jedimasterben

Yes it does but doesn't want to connect for some reason........I even followed the directions :blink: Going to try it again this morning and see what happens. Have not started drinking yet so might have a better shot at it :lol: I wanted the netgear but could not find it anywhere so settled for some iogear off amazon.......I do not like that fact the things gets hot so may just keep looking for something else.

Weird that it won't connect. Definitely try again while still sober lol.

And network shit ALWAYS get stupid friggin hot. My previous modem would get so hot that it would lock up after a couple of hours of downloading near full speed if I was downloading a new game or something. I had to tear it apart and put a small fan in it to keep it from doing that.

• Like 2