Coral Vue Hydros

Spectras 100 Lagoon Part Deux

spectra

Sump is finished..............

IMG_2913.jpg

IMG_2914.jpg

Not professional but should work :lol: give it till the weekend and maybe start filling.........I need to figure out electronics but al that is needed for a cycle is a pump and heater......

• Like 9

Cleaned up the sump and tossed it under the tank.......working on the electronics this weekend but I think I can add water if I am happy with where the tank is at.......

IMG_2919.jpg

I need to cut the return on the right and have it drop into the skimmer section. I do not want all the return going through the fuge area.

• Like 4

Happy Birthday, you old coot!

Happy Birthday!

Thanks!

Happy birthday! Thank god someone is older than me!

Not by much :P

Gonna look nice!

I am hoping so.......its a little big once inside the house imagine that :lol: oh well I am running with it......

• Like 1

Too many compliments. This tank sucks. You suck. It is going to be filled with boring water...

Oh and I saw a boat in one of the pics. We should take that out next summer. :)

I am hoping it just stays together :blink:

Yup there is a boat and it made it out for a big 3 hours this summer........

Oh and thanks I think ;)

Halloween is the best holiday other than my birthday, just sayin

Halloween is ok and your birthday well.............

• Like 2

I am hoping it just stays together :blink:

Yup there is a boat and it made it out for a big 3 hours this summer........

Oh and thanks I think ;)

Halloween is ok and your birthday well.............

haha I'm sure it will be awesome. The stand is looking DOPEEEE.

And boat share? hahaha

• Like 2

Man now this is a legit tank! I love my Deep Blue 80 breeder but those extra 6 inches in width I wish I had! You and Urbank are giving me great ideas for my 7 foot by 3 foot by 18" build come 2 years.

Seriously fill this tank up already!

• Like 1

Well a little more progress this weekend......tore out the electronics area and finished up building an area for everything......ended up getting a DJ strip as its just an easy way to kill pumps and things.......have the APEX also but only want it for the CA reactor, heaters and lights for now.

Also got the surround on the tank but not sure I like it.....I may take it off and put some black trim but not sure yet.

Tank is basically ready to go just need to fill and start a cycle......waiting on the wife now.....

IMG_2923.jpg

IMG_2924.jpg

• Like 6

I say leave it like it is . It's less stress and still ahead of Jack's progress.

Well shit Jacks Cube is like a pimple on my ass compared to this :lol: he is still playing with rocks and plastic sticks :huh:

• Like 4

Looking good - I like the DJ strip. Somehow because I have an Apex I got to thinking I wasn't allowed to turn things on and off with mechanical switches. But it would be way more convenient than fumbling around with Apex Fusion on my cell phone every time :)

• Like 3

Looking good - I like the DJ strip. Somehow because I have an Apex I got to thinking I wasn't allowed to turn things on and off with mechanical switches. But it would be way more convenient than fumbling around with Apex Fusion on my cell phone every time :)

Haha i agree, sometimes its just easier to flip a switch.

Looking good mate!

• Like 2
jedimasterben

Well shit is happening :lol: #### that piano in the background I am filling the tank.....................

...you're gonna do WHAT to the piano?

• Like 4

...you're gonna do WHAT to the piano?

Would love to push it outside and light it on fire.................could make smores.............

• Like 2