inTank Media Baskets

Going out of hobby sale - Corals & Clean up crew - Sold

uvhk

I am going out of hobby in next one month and I will be selling everything I have in next one month.

All corals are flat $ 25 dollar shipped overnight in ups to anywhere in USA. Buy more than 150 then 15 dollars overnight sipping.

Buy more than 200, then free overnight shipping.

Red Favia - $ 20

Purple Hornets - 8 polyps - $ 40

Green Acro with light blue tips - $ 5

Green star polyps - 2 to 3 inch frags - $ 5

Red Cluster Duster - $ 20

Red branching macro algae - $5

Red PE - 5 polyps - $ 5

Night fire stars - 10 polyps - $ 10

WWC Mango Tango - $ 200 ( has 14 heads and 2.25 inches width and 2.5 inches length)

Clean up crew package - $ 15

I don't know the counts of each type but I guarantee there will be good number of crew. It will includes red,blue and dwarf hermit crabs. Nassarius snails ( small and large), Cerith snails ( Florida ceriths and dwarf ceriths) , cowries , turbo and astrea snails.

—————————————————————————————————

I will try to include something free with every order ( coral or clean up crews or a macro). I will do this as long as I have stuff left in my tank.

For DOA, please send me pic of the animal within two hours of receiving your package. I will refund the cost of the animal excluding shipping costs. Please feel free to message me for any questions you have.

Below are my feedback links.

http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/347100-uvhk-awesome-experience/page-2

http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/361880-uvhk-is-legit/

http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/363691-uvhk-a/

post-80419-0-21356200-1466917559_thumb.jpg

post-80419-0-69127100-1466917619_thumb.jpg

post-80419-0-07638000-1467851790_thumb.png

post-80419-0-39459500-1467851808_thumb.jpg

post-80419-0-94401300-1468460863_thumb.jpg

post-80419-0-58693500-1468460871_thumb.jpg

post-80419-0-59164600-1468460906_thumb.jpg

post-80419-0-55082300-1468460995_thumb.jpg

Buy with confidence! One of those is my feedback!

Thank you so much :). I am cleaning out all tanks in a month and your feedback helps.

Cencalfishguy56

Thank you so much :). I am cleaning out all tanks in a month and your feedback helps.

no problem man! If you had euphyllia id be on this but still some nice stuff!

hmmm this is tempting

how big is the green Nepthea?

in line for: guessing is a flat rate of 25 for shipping then the price of the coarl correct?

Nepthea

Blue/Brown Rhodactis ~ how many?

Superman Mushroom 1 polyp and a baby

Green Spotted Mushroom

Brown Feather Duster

Green Toadstool

Pm me let talk this over.

Sun coral

hmmm this is tempting

how big is the green Nepthea?

in line for: guessing is a flat rate of 25 for shipping then the price of the coarl correct?

Nepthea

Blue/Brown Rhodactis ~ how many?

Superman Mushroom 1 polyp and a baby

Green Spotted Mushroom

Brown Feather Duster

Green Toadstool

Pm me let talk this over.

Sun coral

Sent you a PM. Please check. Also all corals are wysiwyg. So you can get an idea about size and quantity from the pics. Coral names will be visible once you click each pic.

Below corals are sold

Nepthea

Blue/Brown Rhodactis
Green Spotted Mushroom
Brown Feather Duster
Green Toadstool - one toadstool
Sun coral

Kenya Tree coral

​Acan coral

got my corals today! everything is doing great! packed really well and are opening up in my tank.

great person to do biz with.

IF i could spend more now I totally would get more corals from this reefer!

so if you thinking about it GO FOR IT...

duncan-junkie

I received my corals today! Great packaging, and was easy to work with. I also got some freebies, so that was Icing on the cake! Great seller, buy with confidence!

I received my corals today! Great packaging, and was easy to work with. I also got some freebies, so that was Icing on the cake! Great seller, buy with confidence!

Thank you so much for your kind words. Happy reefing.

got my corals today! everything is doing great! packed really well and are opening up in my tank.

great person to do biz with.

IF i could spend more now I totally would get more corals from this reefer!

so if you thinking about it GO FOR IT...

Thank you so much for taking time and posting the feedback. Happy reefing.

any equipment for sale?

intrested in some the gsp frags and emerald on fire zoas

I will be selling equipment once all live stock are sold out. I do have gsp and emeralds on fire.

Great Seller, Got about 5 messages about care and random things after i paid for the item. I felt more comfortable buying from uvhk then most places online. Totally worth it.

Great seller, bought a couple zoas and gsp from him, really helpful and fast with the work sent the money and got the tracking number the next day also sent information on how to care for the zoas for me. waiting to see my new coral on friday !

Great Seller, Got about 5 messages about care and random things after i paid for the item. I felt more comfortable buying from uvhk then most places online. Totally worth it.

Thank you for the feedback :)

Great seller, bought a couple zoas and gsp from him, really helpful and fast with the work sent the money and got the tracking number the next day also sent information on how to care for the zoas for me. waiting to see my new coral on friday !

. Thank you for the feedback :)

oh man I so want those cloves...cant justify shipping for just them...haha

someone jump on these goodies.

oh BTW I think your red branching macro is galaxaura. a very nice macro not a supper fast grower so no worries of taking over tank and looks great in the tank.

oh man I so want those cloves...cant justify shipping for just them...haha

someone jump on these goodies.

oh BTW I think your red branching macro is galaxaura. a very nice macro not a supper fast grower so no worries of taking over tank and looks great in the tank.

Thank you for the comments :)

Archived