inTank Media Baskets

Reefs2go

Bldgengineer

tdannhauser30

probably 95% of people will tell you do not do business with this company. I have heard more horror stories about them than anyone else. That Being said I have taken the chance and ordered from them twice. Mostly Clean Up Crews but a few anemone crabs and such. My orders always made it well packed and alive. It seems my case is a rarity though.

Yep. Got it. Any recommendation on where to get a good small mixed frag pack with zoas and gsp?

if you like auctions the Facebook page on glennr1978 signature link is great. Other wise, I recently ordered stuff off of salty underground and was very impressed. Live aquaria is always good but their zoa selection is a bit limited and on the high side in terms of pricing.

This link has nice zoas in it and was just posted by a sponsor yesterday. They have a good reputation on here as well.

http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/374687-wow-check-out-these-corals-taiwan-zoas-and-huge-juicy-lps-new-points-sy/

Bldgengineer

Bookmarked! Thanks! I have a Red Sea reef test kit on order so once I know my parameters are good I'm going to order up some easy corals

Cencalfishguy56

if you like auctions the Facebook page on glennr1978 signature link is great. Other wise, I recently ordered stuff off of salty underground and was very impressed. Live aquaria is always good but their zoa selection is a bit limited and on the high side in terms of pricing.

This link has nice zoas in it and was just posted by a sponsor yesterday. They have a good reputation on here as well.

http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/374687-wow-check-out-these-corals-taiwan-zoas-and-huge-juicy-lps-new-points-sy/

i haven't ordered their Zoas, but frags I have bought are tiny, well the euphyllia was, their customer service is top notch! I had a loss day after shipping and they gave me credit, their Zoas are super cheap tho

$25 shipping also!

Bookmarked! Thanks! I have a Red Sea reef test kit on order so once I know my parameters are good I'm going to order up some easy corals

I havn't had any problems with reefs2go and use them regularly but then again I live just a few hours from them. From the times i've ordered cuc's they come packaged well with ice packs and in styrofoam. I have read alot of horror stories tho so maybe i'm in the lucky 5%.

I've ordered 3 times from Reefs2go. I had one order where they forgot to ship one of the items. I sent an email and within minutes I had a refund. I live in Seattle. Couldn't ship much further. Everything came in great shape.Put it on a credit card. Worst case you do a chargeback. But I think they really turned the corner customer service wise.

Cencalfishguy56

I've ordered 3 times from Reefs2go. I had one order where they forgot to ship one of the items. I sent an email and within minutes I had a refund. I live in Seattle. Couldn't ship much further. Everything came in great shape.Put it on a credit card. Worst case you do a chargeback. But I think they really turned the corner customer service wise.

dont listen to Braaap he once screwed a guy on an ati fixture... Lol

Archived