inTank Media Baskets

InTank - Shipping at Light Speed

teenyreef

I'd like to send a shout out to StevieT at InTank. I placed my order with InTank the same night I ordered a new tank and other items from BRS. I actually placed the InTank order AFTER the BRS order. This was very late Thursday night, before Memorial Day weekend. In fact, it was placed at 1:00 AM Friday morning, eastern time.

BRS is arriving Tuesday, which is very nice - three business days after the order, just as promised, even though Monday was a holiday.

InTank's order showed up on Saturday at 11:00 AM! How does that happen? Shipping Jeff must have really really nice caffeine drinks. And he must have very very incriminating pictures of the postmaster in Menomonee Falls. :lol:

Time for some tasty Swedish fish. Thanks, InTank! :D

27297941941_5c2654dd8c_b.jpg20160531_025025.jpg by TeenyReef, on Flickr

Time for some tasty Swedish fish. Thanks, InTank! :D

That's crazy! We must have bitched at USPS one too many times that they upgraded you to next day. Or you got lucky because Shipping Jeff was out Friday and I was packing all the orders. They came and picked up around 3pm central on Friday

What was your order number? I want to look into this :)

Edit, I did some reverse searching for your city and state. I still want all the credit but looks like it was shipped Thursday so you were ordering late Wednesday night. With the gubiment delivering on Saturdays bingo, order delivered fast!

Archived