Innovative Marine Aquariums

Why I <3 Dave! - Also kitteh pics.

Tamberav

:wub:

My cat ended up sending my nano-box for a swim, not sure how long it was in the water but I tore it apart to dry everything and the LED's were done for (I think I did more damage than the cat though while getting it open).

I wish I could find pictures of what I sent him. it looked like a wild animal attacked it, then it was ran over, and thrown down a rocky cliff. Dave restored it :) Looks like it came with the new arrays too, that I didn't even know about.

To top it off, I originally bought this nano-box through another member used. No worries, Dave still upgraded and fixed it for me at a more than fair price.

I will anchor this one down good so the naughty kitties don't get it.

27344762115_01f72cbdbb_c.jpg27344763415_6b9f802894_c.jpg

27344764755_2b2db84f43_c.jpg

Suspect #1: Natawni

Motive: Is a cat. Like's windows... tank is in front of a window.

Defense: Is 11 years old.

IMG_20140311_171141382_zpslx7c7mdu.jpg

Suspect #2: Onyx

Motive: Is a cat. Likes to paw at items near the tank.

Defense: I'm a good boy.

DSC_0018_zps0e96ddc5.jpg

I'm 99% certain it was Suspect #1, she has a huge record of causing trouble and mischief, super hyperactive and a total Queen of the house. I don't buy into her defense one bit, even her Mug shot shows her digging into the drawers. She was also spotted near the scene of the crime before it happened.

:wub:

2 new tanks?! :o

That's actually an older pic but I do have two new tanks, a new 75g and an IM 10g. :) They are not wet yet though. Last week I stained the 75g stand and today it got a coat of varnish. The Gyre pump arrived Sunday. I am in the process of tearing down the 40 breeder today, slowly coming together...

I'm moving 6 hours away so wanted to set up some new tanks that will last me several years.

I have a bengal too. He doesn't stop talking. Is your second kat a marbled one?

Yes, Natawni is a loud mouth when she wants something but Onyx only lets out a tiny meow once and awhile when he wants to be petted realllly bad.

Archived