Top Shelf Aquatics

Nano sized fish feeder FINALLY

jbb

Very cool. Sometimes I just browse kickstarter for cool stuff. Sometimes lame stuff also.

I have the eheim feeder and it's a pain to set it for tiny pellets. It's sort of jammed in-between closed and the first notch. I'm sure it drops unreliably so I have it set to turn a few times per day. Doesn't look like you can do that with this one but if it's more reliable at dropping a consistent amount of food then that's okay IMO.

*Edit - it DOES feed multiple times per day!! Even better! On a side note it's gone from $500 pledged to $700 pledged since this morning.

That is pretty cool! First I've seen it. Thanks for posting.

+1

Totally Agree :) I might get 1 when it becomes available.

why is the shipping and handling so much? $10 per feeder is a little crazy for something that is under a few ounces. I was willing to back this up till i saw shipping.

That stuff is expensive too .. 99 bucks. I can get an AFS for that ..

But sweet product no doubt ...!!

$99 was for ten of them, though?

jedimasterben

why is the shipping and handling so much? $10 per feeder is a little crazy for something that is under a few ounces. I was willing to back this up till i saw shipping.

Definitely excessive.

"The ingenuity of the Fin Feeder’s design is that it re-purposes an old-school style quartz clock movement to create a small and reliable automatic feeder that is also light on the wallet." You know that cheap WalMart wall clock we have all owned at least once in our lives, the one where the hands get stuck sometimes and just sit there twitching back and forth, turning a hand that's as light as a feather. ;)

Archived