Innovative Marine Aquariums

AIO for Mr Aqua 12

Bamzam

Excellent craftsmanship. It was a perfect fit, don't think I even needed to silicone it to the tank (I still did though). Thanks so much!

GKpW4Uil.jpg

nismo_sky32

Excellent craftsmanship. It was a perfect fit, don't think I even needed to silicone it to the tank (I still did though). Thanks so much!

GKpW4Uil.jpg

Beautiful piece of art! I have one for my aquamaxx 22 long coming soon!!! I'll be following your build when you get it going
Oceanbox Designs

Thank you for the kind word, i really appreciate it! I'm glad it was a perfect fit for you. The only silicone lines really necessary are the two sides and the bottom, and that's just to hold it in place and up against the glass.

Beautiful piece of art! I have one for my aquamaxx 22 long coming soon!!! I'll be following your build when you get it going

Thanks and I'm almost done with yours :)

• 1 month later...
mashedpotato

Just bought the AIO conversion for the Mr. Aqua 22L (build thread coming soon). What are the dimensions on the unit? Curious to know how much I can fit in the sump.

Oceanbox Designs

Just bought the AIO conversion for the Mr. Aqua 22L (build thread coming soon). What are the dimensions on the unit? Curious to know how much I can fit in the sump.

Thanks for the order and your business is greatly appreciated!

The unit is about 11.25L x 4W, you can easily fit a Neotherm 75W heater and a nano sized skimmer like Aqualife Mini 115 or MAME III skimmer in the middle chamber. I highly recommended the Eheim compact 600 for the return pump, it will fit great, reliable and quiet and has perfect flow rate of 160GPH. Since our AIO is designed to have maximum efficiency and functional through slower flow, don't use a high flow pump even if you can fit it in there, it will not function well and most likely will cause huge clogging through the filter floss and as well as level drop in the return chamber as water is being pushed through too fast.

• 2 weeks later...
mashedpotato

Thanks for the order and your business is greatly appreciated!

The unit is about 11.25L x 4W, you can easily fit a Neotherm 75W heater and a nano sized skimmer like Aqualife Mini 115 or MAME III skimmer in the middle chamber. I highly recommended the Eheim compact 600 for the return pump, it will fit great, reliable and quiet and has perfect flow rate of 160GPH. Since our AIO is designed to have maximum efficiency and functional through slower flow, don't use a high flow pump even if you can fit it in there, it will not function well and most likely will cause huge clogging through the filter floss and as well as level drop in the return chamber as water is being pushed through too fast.

Looking forward to it.

Does the unit come flush with the top edge of the rim? I just received the 22L tank today and planning top construction.

Oceanbox Designs

Looking forward to it.

Does the unit come flush with the top edge of the rim? I just received the 22L tank today and planning top construction.

Your order has shipped this afternoon :)

The unit sits about flush with the rim without the optional lid.

Can't wait to see your build thread!

Archived