Top Shelf Aquatics

Stella's Flower (anemone) Garden

ReefWeeds

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need updates ;) Get those nems in there.......

I counted. I had 13 in there as of Friday the 13th. FREAKY!

Dont encourage her, she might get another tank. :lol:

Franklin said he wants a tank .... :lol:

She needs one........the 66 is going to pop and well the crunchers are in the 12......she started this and only has a few nems in there......

whatchu talkin 'bout? I got PLENTY of room in the 66... :blink:

LoL. I am too lazy to search your 66 thread when you said no more tanks :P

:lol: I'm too lazy too so therefore I say I didn't say it

And what in the bleep happened in here last night??

Is the third one the universal sign for a she male :blink: that's a new one to me........

Oh and I have no issues with putting the seat down........

Ok we jacked Stellas thread now so :unsure:

I'm gonna just blame you.... :P

A few updates. New light came on Saturday :happydance:

4hmM4oO.jpg

72UHw09.jpg

qmAFLBZ.jpg

Some of my pretties :lol:

I've been messing around with gel filters on my iPhone.

EHtv4BO.jpg

EIGjKFs.jpg

No filter:

czhR7kj.jpg

Filter:

ceMbdxY.jpg

puKk7s6.jpg

I just spied two baby nems floating around the tank so I turned off the pump and let them settle. Crossing my fingers they make it!

Awesome pics stella and I like the pic with the filter better!

Thanks Dawn! Me too! Now I just have to figure out how to hold the phone steady with the gel over the lens so I can focus better :lol:

It seems like the colors with the filter are more true to what I see. I got a sample filter swatch book and am trying all different sorts of colors to see what looks the best. It's kinda fun!

Ok, I would like some opinions :) Here's my plan for this tank: RFAs :lol:

Beyond that, I have thought about putting some macros in here once the tank has some measurable nutrients and such in order to help with nutrient uptake.

I'm also planning on putting in a little ricordea garden in the front corner and possibly some mushies since they all kinda get lost in my 66 and since they're compatible with the RFAs.

What do you guys think? Should I put the rics and mushies in? What about the macro? What about a few gorgs to add height? OR should I literally just keep this RFAs. I don't want to add anything that can sting the RFAs or hinder the growth of the babies etc.

(the toads in there now will be moved)

Yes to rics and mushies......gorgs...ehhh.

Should just be a big box of glowyshit.

Yeah I like this! Maybe some dragons breath only since that can get orangy and keep the gorgs out

Looks good Kettle you still have more than me :D I don't need to catch up either :unsure:

I don't believe you :)

Elizabeth94

They are so cute! Seems like you are liking the fusion 10. I am really happy I purchased one as well since it is such a small easy tank to care for.

They are so cute! Seems like you are liking the fusion 10. I am really happy I purchased one as well since it is such a small easy tank to care for.

I really do love it! It's a nicely built tank and is really nice quality. I like the size of the chambers as well.

I really like it. Colors look great.

Even though you may have ruled gorgs out... I find that I'm not having any stinging issues between my gorgs and RFAs. The nems don't seem to bother, or be bothered by, the purple plating sponge either.

(wish I could see your pics at work... :( )

Even though you may have ruled gorgs out... I find that I'm not having any stinging issues between my gorgs and RFAs. The nems don't seem to bother, or be bothered by, the purple plating sponge either.

(wish I could see your pics at work... :( )

I keep killing the purple plating sponge :( And the red plating sponge. I can't keep those things alive. yet my NPS sponges are thriving.

I keep killing the purple plating sponge :( And the red plating sponge. I can't keep those things alive. yet my NPS sponges are thriving.

I almost killed the purple one you sent me when I transferred from the 40 to the cube. It's coming to life now and starting to spread. High flow, medium to high light.....but it's growing down the rock to lower light area.

Love it Stella! following along. Everytime i forget about how cool these fusion 10g's are someone sets one up and i'm back to making plans of buying one :D

I almost killed the purple one you sent me when I transferred from the 40 to the cube. It's coming to life now and starting to spread. High flow, medium to high light.....but it's growing down the rock to lower light area.

Mine turned white about a month and a half ago when I dropped nutrients too much - hasn't come back yet :( But it's still in there - I'm hoping!

Love it Stella! following along. Everytime i forget about how cool these fusion 10g's are someone sets one up and i'm back to making plans of buying one :D

I love the fusion 10! it really is a nice little well-built tank!!! thanks for following along :flower:

Archived