SaltCritters.com

20" cube lighting recommendations

Nixperience

Nixperience

I almost bought the hydra 52 today, but realized I'm spending too much money. I've decided, I'll just get a 2nd prime and spread them wide. I can position the 2 pucks wherever they need to be and I don't keep SPS in the bottom 8" of the tank anyway. Probably my best bet for mixed reef and saving a few hundred dollars.

I almost bought the hydra 52 today, but realized I'm spending too much money. I've decided, I'll just get a 2nd prime and spread them wide. I can position the 2 pucks wherever they need to be and I don't keep SPS in the bottom 8" of the tank anyway. Probably my best bet for mixed reef and saving a few hundred dollars.

good call! I do this all the time. I am debating on spending money to setup my fluval spec V but at the same time 2 tanks is already enough

Nixperience

good call! I do this all the time. I am debating on spending money to setup my fluval spec V but at the same time 2 tanks is already enough

It's a sickness really. I have to buy a new lawnmower, a slimline 3" ATO reservoir, 150-200 watt heater, 40lbs. Livesand, another 15-20 lbs rock. $500 for a light instead of $200 is just too much.

It's a sickness really. I have to buy a new lawnmower, a slimline 3" ATO reservoir, 150-200 watt heater, 40lbs. Livesand, another 15-20 lbs rock. $500 for a light instead of $200 is just too much.

DIY ATO all the way. Look at my thread and you can see how I built mine, super cheap.

Aquatop heater 200 watt heater $16 amazon prime

Nixperience

DIY ATO all the way. Look at my thread and you can see how I built mine, super cheap.

Aquatop heater 200 watt heater $16 amazon prime

I wanted to get the eheim heater, but 200 watt is like a lightsaber.

Archived