inTank Media Baskets

Cultivated Reef Customer Service!A+

Cencalfishguy56

Cencalfishguy56

I just want to give a shout out to Holly and CR, just placed an order today for a davinci grade A clown and a Darwin misbar clown, we exchanged pm's back and forth to ensure I was getting what I want and she answered all questions promptly! She has made this experience very exciting and satisfying, I can't wait to receive my clowns and let you know how they turned out! I strongly recommend Cultivated Reef as they really do care about their customers and fellow reefers!

reefernanoman

I just want to give a shout out to Holly and CR, just placed an order today for a davinci grade A clown and a Darwin misbar clown, we exchanged pm's back and forth to ensure I was getting what I want and she answered all questions promptly! She has made this experience very exciting and satisfying, I can't wait to receive my clowns and let you know how they turned out! I strongly recommend Cultivated Reef as they really do care about their customers and fellow reefers!

Holly is awesome! I've exchanged at least 200 text messages with her about my orders. Now that's CS! :lol::D

Cencalfishguy56

Holly is awesome! I've exchanged at least 200 text messages with her about my orders. Now that's CS! :lol::D

thats awesome! Yea she has been really great on making sure I get what I want

Archived