inTank Media Baskets

Grape Caulerpa

gulfsurfer101

dont lie to me...

hahahahahah! just a $12 handful :D I am adding SPS soon to my tank and just want to ensure my water is crisp!

Cencalfishguy56

hahahahahah! just a $12 handful :D I am adding SPS soon to my tank and just want to ensure my water is crisp!

lol me too that's why I'm loading my sump up with macros!! Haah
gulfsurfer101

lol me too that's why I'm loading my sump up with macros!! Haah

I got another kush bag just sitting here man! If I send it to you tomorrow it should be there by Saturday! Harry up and buy!

Dood, did you figure out how to download that vid from FB. Those guys stopped posting on the thread too.

Nah the op or the group settings must've been set to private within the group! I don't understand why they do this unless there was nudes involved. My buddy is far to busy to be bothered with it cause he hasn't responded. I added to the group too but nothing.

One more bag left this week! Don't be qu33r and put a lil something on my drank!

Cencalfishguy56

I got another kush bag just sitting here man! If I send it to you tomorrow it should be there by Saturday! Harry up and buy!

Nah the op or the group settings must've been set to private within the group! I don't understand why they do this unless there was nudes involved. My buddy is far to busy to be bothered with it cause he hasn't responded. I added to the group too but nothing.

One more bag left this week! Don't be qu33r and put a lil something on my drank!

shoot me PayPal bro lol

Strange. oh well.

gulfsurfer101

Update: to those who have asked for packs I got you covered. I'll toss in a bit of everything you see here(except rooted tidal plants). Keep what you like toss out what you don't. Your pack will have clippings of at least three macro variations and grape caulerpa for 20 shipped. Paypal this week and I'll print shipping labels for monday. I have enough for 3 boxes.

20160504_145442_zpsurxgxjdq.jpg

20160504_145614_zpssetzitqs.jpg

20160504_145627_zpspslaoc37.jpg

20160504_145636_zpsvh0heqen.jpg

20160504_145729_zps4b180pra.jpg

gulfsurfer101

All gone for now! Hmu in 2 weeks though if you wants more of this bubbly kush

All gone for now! Hmu in 2 weeks though if you wants more of this bubbly kush

got me sum dat bubbly grape kush today! Through that shiz in my sump and oh right oh right shit hits smooth!

Cencalfishguy56

got me sum dat bubbly grape kush today! Through that shiz in my sump and oh right oh right shit hits smooth!

pass some of dat good good man!

Roll some of that shizz! In your sump of course lol!

lol :lol:
gulfsurfer101

You know I still got you mane! I can scrounge up a grab bag for you mane!

gulfsurfer101

Suprise trips to the beach! Those who bought already are getting fatter baggies. Those who haven't might still have time to get in on this.

gulfsurfer101

Nothing like packing algae at 4am after you get baby back to sleep so you can far that extra ten minutes of sleep before work lol. All packages will be shipped out today. If you haven't sent paypal by now there is no need because I'm all out till possibly next week.

Archived