Innovative Marine Aquariums

Grape Caulerpa

gulfsurfer101

gulfsurfer101

A ziploc portion of sweet stinky grape caulerpa kush! My sump is overflowing with it! Only twelve bucks shipped! I can also collect ulva lattucca and graccillara wildy and toss them in for few bucks more. Gotta cover the gas to get out to the waves!

A ziploc portion of sweet stinky grape caulerpa kush! My sump is overflowing with it! Only twelve bucks shipped! I can also collect ulva lattucca and graccillara wildy and toss them in for few bucks more. Gotta cover the gas to get out to the waves!

Are you Glenn in disguise?

gulfsurfer101

Are you Glenn in disguise?

Lol Glenn is a very good freind of mine! We go back a good ways. 90% of most of my tanks are all CGA lol!

Lol Glenn is a very good freind of mine! We go back a good ways. 90% of most of my tanks are all CGA lol!

That's cool! My tank is becoming a CGA tank :) Do you guys surf together?

gulfsurfer101

All locals surf together. It's a small group of the same guys all over the same spots. Heading out that way as a matter of fact right now!

gulfsurfer101

No macro collecting today! The tide was way too high with a massive surge and rip currents. I got some great waves all to myself though and still have plenty of caulerpa to spare. Your pretty lil tang will love you many times for getting some while you can people!

My Tangs don't eat it.............but mine grows like crazy....I just tossed a handful yesterday,.

Cencalfishguy56

My Tangs don't eat it.............but mine grows like crazy....I just tossed a handful yesterday,.

could have tossed it right into my sump... Lol

could have tossed it right into my sump... Lol

Well if you were close...........but probably not.....

Cencalfishguy56

can't this stuff destroy your tank if it goes sexual?

yea lol same as caulerpa and I have it! Yikes!
Cencalfishguy56

is it just unlikely?

i don't know much about when it goes sexual but I haven't seen many people have problems keeping either in their sump
gulfsurfer101

can't this stuff destroy your tank if it goes sexual?

That's like a wivestsle bro lol! The times you have heard about going all princy is when somebody did something stupid like strip all nutrients from the water and then starve it out or not having it on a timed light schedule. I run it 24/7 lighting schedule. Any that does make it into the dt is quickly devoured by my cuc. My hermits pray for shit!

Besides I get tired of strands of cheato breaking off and clogging my pumps. I can't keep that crap alive to save m life. This stuff grows outside in my water change water bucket lol!

Cencalfishguy56

That's like a wivestsle bro lol! The times you have heard about going all princy is when somebody did something stupid like strip all nutrients from the water and then starve it out or not having it on a timed light schedule. I run it 24/7 lighting schedule. Any that does make it into the dt is quickly devoured by my cuc. My hermits pray for shit!

Besides I get tired of strands of cheato breaking off and clogging my pumps. I can't keep that crap alive to save m life. This stuff grows outside in my water change water bucket lol!

i want some lol but I spent all my tank money till this week?
gulfsurfer101

i want some lol but I spent all my tank money till this week?

I'll have some next week too! And the week after that, and the week after that! It literally grows from sh!t.
Cencalfishguy56

I'll have some next week too! And the week after that, and the week after that! It literally grows from sh!t.

i get paid this week so I'll shoot you a pm bro!
gulfsurfer101

you need to save your money for that T5!

That's what I'm saving up for. Gonna turn my 12l into a macro tank! Just need to slang a couple of these dope bags of caulerfa to get me a cheap little oddysea fixture over it.

That's what I'm saving up for. Gonna turn my 12l into a macro tank! Just need to slang a couple of these dope bags of caulerfa to get me a cheap little oddysea fixture over it.

nice! I am about to setup a 10g macro at my girlfriends place :) I have a current usa 18inch T5 if you want?

gulfsurfer101

20160501_191830_zpszojkadvd.jpg

nice! I am about to setup a 10g macro at my girlfriends place :) I have a current usa 18inch T5 if you want?

That's exactly where I set this one up. We have a place in town her dad left her. I stay here when I'm working in town. I get bored with no tank lol! I'm looking at getting at least a 30" fixture over it. Those 16" bulbs are too hard to find.

20160501_191830_zpszojkadvd.jpg

That's exactly where I set this one up. We have a place in town her dad left her. I stay here when I'm working in town. I get bored with no tank lol! I'm looking at getting at least a 30" fixture over it. Those 16" bulbs are too hard to find.

hell yeah they are!

gulfsurfer101

At least in the 30+ range you have a much better bulb selection.

Besides I already have a programmed starting ballast and non shunted endcaps from diy monster light build. Those are prefect upgrades for a cheap fixture.

Archived