ReefCleaners.org

Does it look like anything is missing?

Betucker

Hello all! I am purchasing this IM 10, NanoBox Mini Tide, and Tunze ATO 3152. I believe everything is there but I am not sure which is why I am asking if you all would be kind enough to check the pictures and let me know if it looks like something is missing. I look forward to the responses and I can't wait to start my first saltwater tank. Thanks!

post-89045-0-46791400-1461979200_thumb.jpg

post-89045-0-26092500-1461979210_thumb.jpg

post-89045-0-39129700-1461979219_thumb.jpg

post-89045-0-04510400-1461979233_thumb.jpg

post-89045-0-89379100-1461979244_thumb.jpg

Elizabeth94

I would say everything is there. Kind of hard to tell through pictures. One thing I would do is take that spinstream and soak it in some vinegar to clean it up before you use it.

Coral and fish!!! :D

Trust me I can't wait to fill it up!

I would say everything is there. Kind of hard to tell through pictures. One thing I would do is take that spinstream and soak it in some vinegar to clean it up before you use it.

Any other pictures that would help to be able to tell? The guy I am buying from is going to clean it up some more before I go buy it from him so all should be good. I appreciate the reply!

HI!

I don't have this particular tank but it looks like most items are there-? I would check to make sure everything works prior. I am not sure what the last pic is since a lot of wires and still a beginner :-) Did it come with a stand?

Also it looks like this might be a good place to cross check : http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/354440-innovative-marine-fusion-10-club/

Yeah definitely gonna check to make sure. It does not but I have a stand already so it's not necessary. Thanks for the reply!

May I ask how much you are paying for the setup?

$250 for everything which is a great deal in my opinion. The gentleman had it up and running for 3 months in addition to a 40G breeder. He is selling it because he is setting up a 120G.

Good deal. Not sure why you also posted the same thing on R2R this morning given you already got responses though! ;)

Guessing your Harold on R2R haha. I replied to your comment on there with the reasoning :D

$250 for everything which is a great deal in my opinion. The gentleman had it up and running for 3 months in addition to a 40G breeder. He is selling it because he is setting up a 120G.

Amazing deal!! :D

Amazing deal!! :D

I think so too. Also, the guy is big into high end corals, utter chaos zoa comes to mind, and he said that he could give me some frags to help get me started once I'm ready.

I think so too. Also, the guy is big into high end corals, utter chaos zoa comes to mind, and he said that he could give me some frags to help get me started once I'm ready.

Awesome! I'm all about the reef community hooking someone up!

msparklym13

Awesome! I'm all about the reef community hooking someone up!

I keep trying to get the hook up! I was given a VIP 15% off everything plastic card from my LFS. I was elated! I think it is because I bring them tons of swag- I work in liquor so I brought Jameson and Absolut shirts/hats etc- LOL

I keep trying to get the hook up! I was given a VIP 15% off everything plastic card from my LFS. I was elated! I think it is because I bring them tons of swag- I work in liquor so I brought Jameson and Absolut shirts/hats etc- LOL

hahaha that will do it!

Archived