• Please log in to reply
445 replies to this topic

StinkyBunny

StinkyBunny

Trubble

• Members
  • 1,512 posts
  • Joined 13 Oct 2013

It's actually a Golf TDi. I think I got some wet shitty fuel on the turnpike on Friday going to get the fish. I popped the sending unit out and it looked like a diesel fuel Slurpee in there, lol.

We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented.

Elie Wiesel

Slowtwitch

Slowtwitch

Nano Reefer, Ultra Runner, Tooth Fixer, Dad

• Premium Members
  • 2,230 posts
  • Joined 10 Dec 2014
I'll pass on that flavor slurpee. Lol
  • StinkyBunny likes this

StinkyBunny

StinkyBunny

Trubble

• Members
  • 1,512 posts
  • Joined 13 Oct 2013

I'll pass on that flavor slurpee. Lol

You and me both brother!!! It's dirty AF!

dirty%20fuel.jpg

• jedimasterben likes this

We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented.

Elie Wiesel

Slowtwitch

Slowtwitch

• Premium Members
  • 2,230 posts
  • Joined 10 Dec 2014
That was your fuel? Good grief. No wonder it wouldnt start.💩

StinkyBunny

StinkyBunny

Trubble

• Members
  • 1,512 posts
  • Joined 13 Oct 2013

No bro, that's what you get for being a cheap bastard, lol. I haven't changed that filtre in 5 years and I didn't have one on hand, lesson learned. I use a special 1 micron filtre because American diesel is a goddamn train wreck of dirt and the high performance injectors and injection pump I run are NOT cheap. They were $50/ filtre, but my cheap ass found them for $22 so I win. :D

What's wrong with these pictures?

majano%20mambo.jpg
majano%20mambo2.jpg
aiptasia%20rock.jpg

• jedimasterben and teenyreef like this

Elie Wiesel

Slowtwitch

Slowtwitch

• Premium Members
  • 2,230 posts
  • Joined 10 Dec 2014

Majano for the win!! :owned:

• jedimasterben and StinkyBunny like this

StinkyBunny

StinkyBunny

Trubble

• Members
  • 1,512 posts
  • Joined 13 Oct 2013

I'll do some pics Friday of what came in, I now have 32 different species of leather corals, lol.

• teenyreef and Slowtwitch like this

Elie Wiesel

FlowerMama

FlowerMama

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 12,307 posts
  • Joined 10 Feb 2013
  • Fletcher, NC

Nice!  let me know if you have any fiji yellows.

http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/371858-Bloomin-Tank-of-GeNRosity/ Wet 4/1/2016!!!!!

http://www.nano-reef...-and-shameless/10g, Nameless & Shameless July 7, 2015-

http://www.nano-reef...ank-is-running/  20g, Dueling Mantids Nov 3, 2013-

StinkyBunny

StinkyBunny

Trubble

• Members
  • 1,512 posts
  • Joined 13 Oct 2013

I'll see what I have. I know I ordered 3 and I got a double of something. They're still opening up and the yellows look like the golds.

• FlowerMama likes this

Elie Wiesel

teenyreef

teenyreef

Compulsive Coral Collector

• Premium Members
  • 8,202 posts
  • Joined 19 Sep 2014
  • Chesapeake, VA

Dang, those zoas are really doing their best to crowd out the majanos, too bad they can't really win in the long run :)

StinkyBunny

StinkyBunny

Trubble

• Members
  • 1,512 posts
  • Joined 13 Oct 2013

Those are wild colonies teenyreef. Straight off my WYSIWYG list along with some other wild shit that's just ridiculously priced like a $1500 Jawbreaker and this.

clown%20pectinia.jpg

• jack1978 and teenyreef like this

Elie Wiesel

Slowtwitch

Slowtwitch

• Premium Members
  • 2,230 posts
  • Joined 10 Dec 2014

Those are wild colonies teenyreef. Straight off my WYSIWYG list along with some other wild shit that's just ridiculously priced like a $1500 Jawbreaker and this.

clown%20pectinia.jpg

:blink: :eek:

StinkyBunny

StinkyBunny

Trubble

• Members
  • 1,512 posts
  • Joined 13 Oct 2013

That Pectinia will only set you back a paltry $450, lol.

Elie Wiesel

Slowtwitch

Slowtwitch

• Premium Members
  • 2,230 posts
  • Joined 10 Dec 2014

That Pectinia will only set you back a paltry $450, lol.

I'd kill it within a week.  lol

• jack1978, StinkyBunny and teenyreef like this

StinkyBunny

StinkyBunny

Trubble

• Members
  • 1,512 posts
  • Joined 13 Oct 2013

Pectinia are pretty rough and tumble as far as stony corals go, almost on par with bubble corals. I get some nice ones out of Fiji on occasion.

Elie Wiesel

teenyreef

teenyreef

Compulsive Coral Collector

• Premium Members
  • 8,202 posts
  • Joined 19 Sep 2014
  • Chesapeake, VA

I'd kill it within a week.  lol

Although I consider myself a cheap bastard, I have a weakness for beautiful corals. Although I tell myself that it's just not worth the money to buy super expensive exotic corals, I have to admit the only real reason I won't pay more than $100 for one coral is that I'm totally afraid I'll kill it in a week  :lol:

• StinkyBunny and Slowtwitch like this

Slowtwitch

Slowtwitch

• Premium Members
  • 2,230 posts
  • Joined 10 Dec 2014

Pectinia are pretty rough and tumble as far as stony corals go, almost on par with bubble corals. I get some nice ones out of Fiji on occasion.

Its the hardy ones i have trouble with...lol i can just barely keep acan lords and chalices alive and ive all but given up keeping euphyillia ive killed so many😢
  • teenyreef likes this

FlowerMama

FlowerMama

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 12,307 posts
  • Joined 10 Feb 2013
  • Fletcher, NC

Whoa that piece!!!

• StinkyBunny likes this

http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/371858-Bloomin-Tank-of-GeNRosity/ Wet 4/1/2016!!!!!

StinkyBunny

StinkyBunny

Trubble

• Members
  • 1,512 posts
  • Joined 13 Oct 2013

Yea, it's got a lovely price tag too. You could spend $5000 on the WYSIWYG in a heartbeat. Then you get the freight bill for those boxes and that's the nail in the coffin. Oh yea, forgot the damn CITES fees too, $1.35-$1.50/coral. I love Indo stuff, but you have to go into it knowing that it's probably the dirtiest country to order from. I don't dip the Fiji corals other than Yellow leather corals. The corals go into a QT system with Stripey, Pete the Purple tang and Orangespot puffer, that's how clean Fiji is, same with The Solomon Islands. Indonesia on the other hand is as dirty as a used needle laying in the gutter. Stripey LOVES it when he gets something new from Indo to pick over, lol. Must be like going to an all-u-can-eat buffet. They get a potassium salt dip, then they get the fish cleaner treatment.

Elie Wiesel

StinkyBunny

StinkyBunny

Trubble

• Members
  • 1,512 posts
  • Joined 13 Oct 2013

For anyone that cares, there's a Mission Impossible marathon on the Decades channel. My ass has been parked in front of the b00b t00b all day watching that and tending the smoker.

• teenyreef likes this

Elie Wiesel

FlowerMama

FlowerMama

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 12,307 posts
  • Joined 10 Feb 2013
  • Fletcher, NC

Smoker= awesome!!  I sold a branching gsp frag for a home smoked turkey breast a few wks back.  Best turkey I ever had.