Innovative Marine Aquariums

Leather-n-lace

StinkyBunny

TYVM Slowtwitch! What do u feed ur GDs? I have heard and learned same from the Vet...I asked them about the Blue

"Wilderness" Large breed Puppy, Vet said that was fine, but now I am concerned. We really do want what is best for Thor, our

Puppy.

My current Dane is on a special diet due to some allergies she developed as an adult. She can't eat any grains or beef, so she gets a lot of poultry, salmon, veggies and eggs.

Looks like you are looking out for your boy. I would start transitioning him to adult food.

• Like 3

My current Dane is on a special diet due to some allergies she developed as an adult. She can't eat any grains or beef, so she gets a lot of poultry, salmon, veggies and eggs.

Looks like you are looking out for your boy. I would start transitioning him to adult food.

Have you tried duck eggs? They have a MUCH better EFA profile. Being a novel protein, there's usually not an issue with allergies. I love duck eggs for cooking.

TY for the advice :)

Would u mix Puppy with Adult? We are feeding him Nulo. "Freestyle" Puppy.

TY for the advice :)

Would u mix Puppy with Adult? We are feeding him Nulo. "Freestyle" Puppy.

To start, yes. Sudden diet changes can be hard on their tummies.

Have you tried duck eggs? They have a MUCH better EFA profile. Being a novel protein, there's usually not an issue with allergies. I love duck eggs for cooking.

Yes. I raise ducks for the eggs for the dogs...lol
  • Like 3

So, you drop $2000 on an initial order with a company over 2 weeks ago and still no tracking, no response via email. They're about to get hit with a chargeback, my patience has worn thin.

• Like 1

To start, yes. Sudden diet changes can be hard on their tummies.

Yes. I raise ducks for the eggs for the dogs...lol

I used to do a LOT of dental work when I was younger, don't think you could fix what I did though. ;):D

OK, Siporax is on the way, 20 litres, and another 50 litres coming from overseas. I'm not happy with the sulfur denitrators performance. It can get it down to 10 and even skipping a day feeding it won't drop which is no bueno in my book. I've been looking around the web and it seems the best results are 1l Siporax to 50-100l of water. I'm going to put 10l on M's cube and 10 on mine to see what happens, they're about the same in capacity with her 45 cube fuge. Oh yea Kat, might be going to The Bronx, found a 200DD. If he'll come down to my price, it's a deal.

• Like 1

I used to do a LOT of dental work when I was younger, don't think you could fix what I did though. ;):D

OK, Siporax is on the way, 20 litres, and another 50 litres coming from overseas. I'm not happy with the sulfur denitrators performance. It can get it down to 10 and even skipping a day feeding it won't drop which is no bueno in my book. I've been looking around the web and it seems the best results are 1l Siporax to 50-100l of water. I'm going to put 10l on M's cube and 10 on mine to see what happens, they're about the same in capacity with her 45 cube fuge. Oh yea Kat, might be going to The Bronx, found a 200DD. If he'll come down to my price, it's a deal.

Well, I've fixed a lot of professional hockey players, so send me your best shot.??
  • Like 2

Well, I've fixed a lot of professional hockey players, so send me your best shot.

When I got out of the service, I had issues to say the least. I stayed hammered for the better part of a year until 2Boxers told me it was her or the bottle. Anyhoo, a guy decided he wanted to try the big guy on for size. I was in this shithole of a bar and he broke the chair over my back. I was unfazed by it, I grabbed one of the legs and swung around and hit him square in the mouth, I made him look like the Bumble off Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer. I know I got 8 teeth with the chair leg, might have been more. I wasn't sticking around to find out.

• Like 1

When I got out of the service, I had issues to say the least. I stayed hammered for the better part of a year until 2Boxers told me it was her or the bottle. Anyhoo, a guy decided he wanted to try the big guy on for size. I was in this shithole of a bar and he broke the chair over my back. I was unfazed by it, I grabbed one of the legs and swung around and hit him square in the mouth, I made him look like the Bumble off Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer. I know I got 8 teeth with the chair leg, might have been more. I wasn't sticking around to find out.

I'd like to meet you and shake your hand. You might be the guy who helped me land one of my best reconstruction cases?.

Prolly not, but I had a guy a few years ago who came in with a bunch of broken teeth. Said he'd been in a bar fight. When I asked him to open so I could see what was wrong his jaw hinged open in three different locations. The lower jaw was broken so badly we weren't sure we could fix it. This was three days after the fight. He said he'd stayed drunk the whole time so he wouldn't feel the pain.

• Like 2

This was back in the late 80s. I know someone had their work cut out for them. Today I guess it would have meant a partial or implants. Don't think I ever broke a jaw, I know I removed quite a few teefs, broke some schnoz's, arms, ribs, legs and swelled a few eyes shut. This is what happens when your cousins were hand to hand combat instructors and your dad an MP. I could fight before I could walk, lol. I walked away from quite a few fights, but when I was drinking, I was a miserable SOB. Haven't touched the sauce in 25+ years and don't intend on doing so.

• Like 4

20 litres of Siporax showed up today, I have 25l coming from Jolly Ole England sometime in the next 2 weeks, 25mm size this time. American distributors need to DIAF because they're sorry asses think they have the market cornered. It's cheaper for me to buy it there than here, WTFMAN.jpeg?!?!?!? I'd never begrudge anyone making profit, but damn, do I have to pay a month of the mortgage on your McMansion?

• Like 1

F it, gonna make egg crate boxes, this shouldn't be this damn hard to do. Damn mill decided today was the day to shit the bed. BRAND new mill too so they have a tech flying in to figure it out. Glad I bought the extended service plan on it. You spend $225,000 on something, you expect to get more than 2 uses out of it, lol. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! :rant: :rant:

• Like 1

It's fixed, the capacitor in the motor shit the bed, such is life. I am making the boxes out of egg crate, should have some pictures up tomorrow.

And good on you Senate and Congress for overriding Obummers veto.

Irish.jpg

• Like 3

Did the shipment ever arrive?

Yep, put some in the 50 cube last night. Gonna add to the others today. The 25mm from England will be here Wednesday, must have gotten it right to the ship a day after I ordered it.

• Like 1

Looks like the shit's gonna get real on the east coast this weekend so y'all be prepared. I just brought 80 gallons of diesel over and i have 350g of B50 at the farm. At the first hint of no power, I flip the switch and go to generator power.

• Like 3

The Aussie shipment was a bust, nothing but Acros, next week for Australia again. Slowtwitch, I'll PM you a picture of what I have now. I am officially sold out of all live rock. This hasn't happened in forever. I have no Indo, Fiji or old Florida rock, all gone.