inTank Media Baskets

Matteo's Garage Sale of Reef Equipment (only supplements left!)

Matteo

So I just recently scored on a Reef Tank and boxes of gear for a trade I made with someone.

So things are going to be pretty cheap because I want to hook people up like I did. So the easiest way for this to work.

IF YOU LIKE SOMETHING AND THE PRICE PLEASE PAYPAL ME INSTANTLY AND COMMENT ON THIS POST THAT YOU SENT PAYPAL SO NO ONE ELSE SENDS PAYPAL ON SOLD ITEM.

On Items that are under $20 please try and group with another item to help me on shipping. If I do not know how much something will be to ship please find out for your zip code. Mine is 97520

I have a pretty good track record on satisfied customers and use USPS 2-3 day priority.

TRADES ARE WELCOME, looking for skimmer similar to CoralBox D300 or D500

Here we go!

AI Sol Blue with Controller $200 Shipped

Pumps! Model 5 Utility Pump, Jebao wp1500, Rio 1100, Rio 14HF (no impeller) $10 Shipped

Hanna Phosphate Checker $30 shipped

Red Sea Pro Mg/Alk/Ca $25 shipped

2 Chinese Box Lights

Both fans work however ironically one of the only has blue lights that work and the other only has white lights that work :P These are larger so please find out how much shipped to your location and simply ad $15 to that and I will ship them both to you.

AC110 literally bought a month ago and I have original box. $45 shipped

Amazon 4 Stage RO/DI unit probably have only gone through 70 gallons through it and it is maybe 9 months old. Find shipping for you and add $20.

3 Koralia Pumps $20 Shipped

Added goodies!

2 x 2 part BRS doser $100 Shipped for the pairs obo

Reef Supplments all >75% $50 shipped for all of them.

20160424_185233_zpsmiwumkhd.jpg

2 Digital 2 plug Wall Timers and 1 Anolog Wall Timer. Will throw one of two of them in throw in if wanted with purchase.

Aqueon 150 Watt Heater Will add to package for $10

Aqueon 100 Watt Heater Will add to package for $8

SCA 303 Skimmer $130 Shipped, will clean to a T before shipping

Forgot to take pics but I also have 2x BRS 2 part Dosers. I have never ran dosers. Honestly should I keep them and use them? Is it worth it? Otherwise I will sell for $100 for the pair shipped.

2nd on phosphate, koralia pumps, ro di unit and the 2 working utility pumps. Sending pm now.

Didn't get your pm my man

Lol sorry bro I'm so indecisive! Matteo will take care of you he hooked me up last time he was selling stuff!

No sweat! College reefers gotta stick together!

Adding my SCA 303 Skimmer, I will clean and and scrub it so you receive a clean skimmer! Need to sell it to fund my new skimmer :) This will require a larger box so I assuming shipping will be 30+. SO asking for $130 shipped

Archived