Pod Your Reef

Vent session..

fgeer85

Pinner Reef

GWYB it was sarcasm

Hows your tank doing? :wub:

Sitting in someone else's house... prolly with some reptiles in it. B)

Sorry man!! I wasn't trying to be a pain in your

Shit you're a distant non-friend customer ask away. Plus you're lucky to talk directly to such a famous person that invented wetwater ;)

and I get lonely at work talking to a computer screen all day. As long as you don't start naming your fish to me. All the chick callers do that. But as soon as they do I imagine them very attractive with a foot dangling in my StevieTub and the world is right again.

Can't wait for finding dory in a Fusion 10 comes out this summer! Gonna put another wing on StevieWorld

• 4 weeks later...
ReeferBrian

I have had negative feedback when I first told some people in the hobby that I was starting a 10 gallon nano reef.in fact one lfs I went to,saw that I had put a 10 gallon down with salt and other miscellaneous items for a saltwater tank ,they asked if I planned to put up a 10gallon marine tank,and of course I said yes,the employee then literally started to insinuate that I was an irresponsible newb and then REFUSED to sell me the tank!!! Now I'm a christian man so I didn't respond like I felt like I just didn't ever go back to that lfs ever again. now it's out of business,lol.needless to say,my 10 gallon nano reef tank has been running for 8 months and the only loss I have suffered is one snail.I'm not saying it hasn't been a challenge,but I hate when someone's advise is to start with a big tank,well hello,if I could afford the bigger tank I would have gotten one,plus due to my lease I can only have a certain size aquarium.I've even seen some discouraging from a cpl people on here although it's been very few.99.9% of people on this forum are very positive and very helpful! I wish you the best of luck!!

Archived