Top Shelf Aquatics

14 Gallon Biocube Tank, Stand, RapidLed, and InTank

billybatz9

Location is Pembroke Pines, FL. Price is $250

All information is in link below. I will admit that there are a few scratches on tank, but they are not noticeable unless you point them out.

Has 1 driver for royal blues and 2 separate dimmers (1 for whites and 1 for colors):

1 driver for 10 blues

1 driver and dimmer for 2 red, 1 green, and 2 UV

1 driver and dimmer for 5 whites. (Needs new driver I think, they have been flickering or maybe connections need to be readjusted, not sure.)

Lights will grow everything that you want to put in the tank. We have grown anemone, sps, monti, zoas, and etc...

Comes with:

Tank

Stand

Stock pump

InTank Media Basket (water director is chipped on one side, but still works great. Replacement is like $5 on intank website but it isn't needed)

No livestock is included.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is this the older version or the new coralife?

It's the oceanic version, but has the hinges in the back like the coralife.
  • 2 months later...

Tank has developed a very small leak on top corner of tank. I think the plastic just needs to be reglued to the glass. If you know how to take apart and reglue it, this will be a very nice buy. It was such a slow leak, the tank was leaking for 3 days without a problem. We tore it down just because it was a headache to keep wiping the drips. Again, it leaks right where the glass meets the plastic because the plastic is not fully glued to glass. So if you were to run this as a rimless tank and take the plastic off, it would hold water with no problem.

Price is dropped to $150.

I also bought a new water director for the Intank media basket.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Would you sell just the basket?

Looking to sell as a package for now. If I change the plans, I will let you know.

Would you shipped?

Shipping would be too expensive for this package. I'm sorry.

Looking to sell as a package for now. If I change the plans, I will let you know.

Shipping would be too expensive for this package. I'm sorry.

Even without the stand?
  • 3 months later...

Archived