SaltCritters.com

FS: Tunze 9001 Skimmer + Nanobox Duo (w. moonlight) - PRICE Reduced!

ManGups

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would you be willing to a bit lower on the skimmer?

Please send PM and let me know a price what you are asking?

Wow dude I sold you that Radion mount for $25 (and spent $23 on shipping) because I was trying to do something nice for a fellow reefer that may have been struggling to buy something he wanted, and you turned straight around and sold it for almost retail. You are a dooshbag.

http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/373198-soldecotech-rms-xr30-tank-mount-kit-almost-free-to-good-home/

you will learn not to do friendly things for anyone on here unless they are one of your regular chatters. I have had it happen twice that someone bought something for close to nothing and turn around and sell it 3x the price a week later.

Wow dude I sold you that Radion mount for $25 (and spent $23 on shipping) because I was trying to do something nice for a fellow reefer that may have been struggling to buy something he wanted, and you turned straight around and sold it for almost retail. You are a dooshbag.

http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/373198-soldecotech-rms-xr30-tank-mount-kit-almost-free-to-good-home/

Dude.... Stop assuming things .. I sold this before I bought your rms mount - look at the godamm dates ...

The Radion kit was sold on April 26th - was posted for sale on the 25th (see here: http://reef2reef.com/threads/fs-ecotech-reeflink-radion-xr30-gen-2-non-pro-rms-xr30-mount.246040/#post-2888367)before you even posted the sale for the RMS mount. )

Look at ur paypal account - i bought the RMS mount and sent paypal the same day you posted for sale. The paypal date is 27th so HOW DID I SELL the RMS mount i got from you before I even knew about it.

Your rms mount is still with me .which is being modified to mount a duo ..

Dude.... Stop assuming things .. I sold this before I bought your rms mount - look at the godamm dates ...

The Radion kit was sold on April 26th - was posted for sale on the 25th (see here: http://reef2reef.com/threads/fs-ecotech-reeflink-radion-xr30-gen-2-non-pro-rms-xr30-mount.246040/#post-2888367)before you even posted the sale for the RMS mount. )

Look at ur paypal account - i bought the RMS mount and sent paypal the same day you posted for sale. The paypal date is 27th so HOW DID I SELL the RMS mount i got from you before I even knew about it.

Your rms mount is still with me .which is being modified to mount a duo ..

The posts don't show dates just "posted four weeks ago", which doesn't even matter. You took advantage of an act of kindness. You sold your Radion mount one day for almost full retail and then bought mine the very next day for $25 when you could have just kept and modified your own. I clearly stated in my post that I was trying to help out someone who might not have the funds to buy one at full price, which quite obviously you did. Doesn't even matter really, I was a fool for thinking people might have a little integrity and leave the item for someone else who might not be as well off as themselves. Enjoy your mount.

The posts don't show dates just "posted four weeks ago", which doesn't even matter. You took advantage of an act of kindness. You sold your Radion mount one day for almost full retail and then bought mine the very next day for $25 when you could have just kept and modified your own. I clearly stated in my post that I was trying to help out someone who might not have the funds to buy one at full price, which quite obviously you did. Doesn't even matter really, I was a fool for thinking people might have a little integrity and leave the item for someone else who might not be as well off as themselves. Enjoy your mount.

First - anyone who can buy a radion can also afford a RMS mount so that logic does not work that someone cannot afford an RMS mount.

Your reason to help someone save money and being helpful is justified and in this case you did help me save money. Now what ur are trying to do is justify whether I have the money to afford a new one or what I do with ur RMS mount or what I did (sold /bought) before u put ur RMS mount up for sale which is plain stupid.

First - anyone who can buy a radion can also afford a RMS mount so that logic does not work that someone cannot afford an RMS mount.

Your reason to help someone save money and being helpful is justified and in this case you did help me save money. Now what ur are trying to do is justify whether I have the money to afford a new one or what I do with ur RMS mount or what I did (sold /bought) before u put ur RMS mount up for sale which is plain stupid.

Well, I hope you have yourself convinced. I'm done with this conversation and you. Have a nice life.

I don't need co convince myself -- it seems that you needed one when you shot off calling me names that accusing me something which i clearly showed and proved that it did not happen and made an excuse that it says 4 weeks when I clearly showed the post where it has the date and time.

When that did not fly .. then u go ahead and say I am not deserving to buy from you because I sold a radion kit before I bought another mount for you..and that I should make less money so I cannot afford a radion mount hence then I become eligible to to buy from you

Neither you have ur facts correct, who the hell are you to tell me whether I should buy anything form anyone of whether am deserving for anything for that matter.

And, Yes - you should leave the conversation because the name calling and accusation was not justified in the first place with you blabber off w/o clarifying and getting the facts right...

Simple fact is you clearly took advantage of my attempt at generosity when it was clearly not intended for someone in your position. Had I known you had just sold the exact same item the day before I wouldn't have sold my item to you at a greatly discounted rate, I would have sold it to the poor guy who inherited a beat up Gen 1 and has it hanging up with fishing line because he's spending all his money on college classes. Scumbags always have some kind of justification for their actions and will keep on being scumbags in my experience. But hey, you got a new mount for basically free so that's all that matters right?

Simple fact is you clearly took advantage of my attempt at generosity when it was clearly not intended for someone in your position. Had I known you had just sold the exact same item the day before I wouldn't have sold my item to you at a greatly discounted rate, I would have sold it to the poor guy who inherited a beat up Gen 1 and has it hanging up with fishing line because he's spending all his money on college classes. Scumbags always have some kind of justification for their actions and will keep on being scumbags in my experience. But hey, you got a new mount for basically free so that's all that matters right?

Dude.. What is with u calling names?

So here we go again this time quoting exactly what you said ..

Begin quote:

or bad home, I don't care. If your using some cheap or ugly DIY to hold up your XR30 Radion but don't have the cash to spring for a hundred dollar fixture I may have a deal for you. Ideally i'd like to think i'm helping out some starving reefer, or one under death threat from wife (or husband) for spending too much on reefing. But, lets be realistic this is the internet and I have no way to verify your situation so hopefully this ends up with someone who really needs it.

End quote:

So now in the 1st line you say you don't care where it goes or it goes to a bad home Then u go on this is for someone who cannot spend money on an RMS mount or someone who's spouse is complaining about spending too much.

You don't know anything about me of whether any of the conditions are valid with me yet you are off on a tangent. Again u go ahead and assume something on the fact I sold a radion kit before.

Anyways, go ahead blabber away....I care the least what you think now ..

"hopefully this ends up with someone who really needs it" Does a guy who sold a RMS for $90 yesterday need a RMS today for $25 today.

"EcoTech RMS XR30 Tank Mount Kit almost free to good home, or bad home, I don't care" The second line is a continuation of the title and is what is commonly know as a joke or comedy. If I did not care about who bought the thing I would have just said $25 take it, again see line "hopefully this ends up with someone who really needs it".

No, I do not know anything about you, and I honestly don't want to. All I can do is judge your character in my mind by your actions. You had a RMS and sold it for $90 and turned around the very next day and bought the one I was trying to get out there to someone who couldn't afford to pay $90 for one.

jimmyree is my hero. Who says chivalry is dead? Hahaha. Seems like you're just pissed that you could've sold for more but decided not to. Your choice, live with it. People buy what they want at the price they want. Stop crapping up his thread and move on. Oh, and I no whores in this race. Although, would've loved to snagged the ATI if I had seen it earlier. OP, GLWS and stop antagonizing. B)

• 2 months later...

Archived