SaltCritters.com

LED lighting for RED Sea 130d

darkdancer333

darkdancer333

I wanted to know if anyone has a Red Sea 130d series and if you have done anytype of LED modification

I wanted to take out the lights that are in it and updrade to an LED. I don't know whether to cut a whole out in the top or if I can place an LED where the standard lights are now..

I wanted to know if anyone has a Red Sea 130d series and if you have done anytype of LED modification

I wanted to take out the lights that are in it and updrade to an LED. I don't know whether to cut a whole out in the top or if I can place an LED where the standard lights are now..

I can sell you a kit that is 95% finished that will work just fine. Send me an email if interested.

-Dave

darkdancer333

I can sell you a kit that is 95% finished that will work just fine. Send me an email if interested.

-Dave

Do not know much about the 130d but I know DIY is always an easy way to go if you want to keep the hood on it.

lol what is DIY

darkdancer333

Do it yourself....

lol I purchased a cheap marine land and just used 2 sided tape and mounted underneath the hood. All I wanted if for was night time viewing instead of having the stock ones run 8 hours

darkdancer333

wait so you do not want LEDs for growth and color? just for night viewing?

what i have is an led but a cheap 50 dollar one thats 1700 lumens

i have my regular lighting

Archived