SaltCritters.com

Reefer 170 stocking

Rpc07

I'm in the process of transferring my bc29 to my new tank the reefer is 24x20.

My current stock list is.

Pair of percula clowns

Flame tail blenny

Flasher wrasse

Bangai Cardinal

I'd like to add one more addition to the new tank. I'm going to wait at least 5-6 weeks before adding anything after the transfer just to make sure everything is stable but I want to start getting some ideas. The tank is going to be a mixed reef but mostly softies.

I was thinking of adding a small 3/4"-1" kole or to tomini tang and keep that for a while until it's time to move it to a bigger tank.

phillyclownfish

I had a kole and a purple in my 250. I traded back the kole to my lfs and I am trying to move forward with the purple. Been tough though even in a 250....

I had a kole and a purple in my 250. I traded back the kole to my lfs and I am trying to move forward with the purple. Been tough though even in a 250....

I'm trying to add one more fish that will pop and also be reef safe. I'd love to add a dwarf angel but I have read a bunch of horror stories.

phillyclownfish

I'm trying to add one more fish that will pop and also be reef safe. I'd love to add a dwarf angel but I have read a bunch of horror stories.

Never had any issues with a potters or a flame angel.

Bottom dweller? Goby? Diamond or Yellow Watchman? or a Jawfish?

I had a yellow watchman but my blenny bullied it to death.

Never had any issues with a potters or a flame angel.

The potters angel caught my eye at the lfs but I read they were all hit or miss.

phillyclownfish

I had a yellow watchman but my blenny bullied it to death.

The potters angel caught my eye at the lfs but I read they were all hit or miss.

Every fish is hit or miss. IMO.

Every fish is hit or miss. IMO.

Would it matter if I introduced the coral or fish to the tank first? I'm slowly transferring everything from my smaller tank and haven't moved the corals over yet

Archived