Cultivated Reef

19 days until Reef-A-Palooza Orlando!

Marine Depot

Marine Depot

Will you guys be at RaP NY?

YES! Thank you for asking. This is our first year attending all three Reef-A-Palooza shows so we are very excited to meet a lot of our East Coast customers face-to-face for the first time. We'll also be at MACNA in San Diego. :D

Good question!

Will you be gracing us with your presence, dear Kat? fingerscrossed

YES! Thank you for asking. This is our first year attending all three Reef-A-Palooza shows so we are very excited to meet a lot of our East Coast customers face-to-face for the first time. We'll also be at MACNA in San Diego. :D

Will you be gracing us with your presence, dear Kat? fingerscrossed

;) Can't keep me away.

Marine Depot

Looking forward to it! I loved the Orlando events.

Cant wait to meet everyone!!!

See you all there..

Sandy

See you there! Please stop by, say hello, check out some tank goodies and get a coupon for our store!

See you there! Please stop by, say hello, check out some tank goodies and get a coupon for our store!

I might be going on Sunday, what sort of goods will you guys be bringing? Any hints?

Marine Depot

I might be going on Sunday, what sort of goods will you guys be bringing? Any hints?

Our display will be simpler than we do here on the West Coast. Coupon cards, shirts for the show and our new backdrop arrived yesterday (looking forward to taking pictures with customers!); to catch the eyes of passersby we will be stocking a reef aquarium (trying to secure something very special for you guys/gals, although not 100% sure if it's gonna happen yet) with all the bells and whistles as far as new equipment goes. We want to inspire people and give you an idea of the type of system you can build using the parts in our store! We are really anxious just to talk tank with other hobbyists. We are excited to answer questions, get to know you and have the opportunity for you to get to know us.

Cencalfishguy56

Our display will be simpler than we do here on the West Coast. Coupon cards, shirts for the show and our new backdrop arrived yesterday (looking forward to taking pictures with customers!); to catch the eyes of passersby we will be stocking a reef aquarium (trying to secure something very special for you guys/gals, although not 100% sure if it's gonna happen yet) with all the bells and whistles as far as new equipment goes. We want to inspire people and give you an idea of the type of system you can build using the parts in our store! We are really anxious just to talk tank with other hobbyists. We are excited to answer questions, get to know you and have the opportunity for you to get to know us.

you guys are awesome! Wish I could go but being on the west coast makes it tough ;)
Marine Depot

you guys are awesome! Wish I could go but being on the west coast makes it tough ;)

See you at RAP in Costa Mesa in the Fall? Or at MACNA in San Diego?

Cencalfishguy56

See you at RAP in Costa Mesa in the Fall? Or at MACNA in San Diego?

been thinking MACNA, also gives me an excuse to visit family :)
Marine Depot

been thinking MACNA, also gives me an excuse to visit family :)

I personally have never been, so although I am not working in our booth, I am planning to attend the show. I can't resist! It's so close!!!

Jeff @ Marine Depot

Cencalfishguy56

I personally have never been, so although I am not working in our booth, I am planning to attend the show. I can't resist! It's so close!!!

Jeff @ Marine Depot

right being in central California makes me a little further than you guys but I mean it's worth the drive, I'm thinking about also taking a day trip to RAP in Costa Mesa

Archived