Cultivated Reef

Andromeda's Galaxy - 1mo FTS!

kimberbee

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if its foot is still sticking to something, it should recover.

what you getting friday???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I KNOW! I KNOW!!!!!! :P

if its foot is still sticking to something, it should recover.

what you getting friday???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Something I have been waiting foooooorevvvvver for!! I had to order it from Live Aquaria! ;)

Getting ready to clean...

26693201415_cb59cedbf2_z.jpg

I got out the DSLR camera after I cleaned the tanks, but I was just not really in the mood to take nice pictures. Tired, hungry, crabby, and lacking patience.

Maybe tonight...

kimberbee

Two new crabs, they need names, but they must be space related...

26165601584_9bdc1bc9c1_z.jpg

This lil guy has a name, but I'm keeping it secret for a few weeks to make sure he survives...

26677347822_cc0081abe0_z.jpg

Aero and Aurora....I don't know..just googled space names and I liked those :lol:.

Love the new little guy :wub:.

ReefWeeds

Apollo and Aurora maybe...

Hubble and Chandra (telescopes)

Terra and Aqua (satellites)

I like the hubble and chandra.

kimberbee

How is the gorgonian doing?

Remarkable recovery. I need to get a good pic, it's in the other tank though. I'll admit I was super skeptic when you said it would grow back, but it has. I'm shocked.

FTS tonight to celebrate 1 month since the move! :happydance:

Remarkable recovery. I need to get a good pic, it's in the other tank though. I'll admit I was super skeptic when you said it would grow back, but it has. I'm shocked.

FTS tonight to celebrate 1 month since the move! :happydance:

Glad to hear it. Some gorgonians don't grow the flesh back, that's my experience with purple plumes. But the yellows, rust, thick purple and this one does. Not sure what the difference is between the species to make them behave differently.

Apollo and Aurora maybe...

Hubble and Chandra (telescopes)

Terra and Aqua (satellites)

I added Aero and Aurora to my long list of crested gecko names LOL. I like Hubble too...just added that one too :).

Such a cute peek-a-boo pic :wub:

kimberbee

I added Aero and Aurora to my long list of crested gecko names LOL. I like Hubble too...just added that one too :).

Such a cute peek-a-boo pic :wub:

I'm wondering if I need to make a wrasse house? He doesn't hide *in* any rocks and I don't think there's any good rock hidey holes even if he wanted one. He sort of presses himself against a divet in the rock. Sort of where he is in that pic. He is still very much visible there though...

Archived