Innovative Marine Aquariums

Micro-Reefs announces Aquarium Kits!

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

We spoke to the experts in the Fresh Water world at our LFS and bring you this only from the Mind of Micro-Reefs... :)

25908644180_e7012b7241.jpg

25908648190_6032cba6c9.jpg

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

It's a snap to load up the media basket with the readily available AquaClear media!

26156565686_110abe7d9f.jpg

25577781724_12373578de.jpg

26182543095_5d2892fa89.jpg

25579910493_87ac091b06.jpg

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Freshwater has never been explored in my aquariums until now, this one is headed to Orange County California.

Thank you Uncle Gustavo for purchasing for your grandson and giving me another creative use for my aquariums.

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Okay,

So who among all these reefers in here want to see one of my systems fully running with some FRESH WATER community fish and plants?

Okay,

So who among all these reefers in here want to see one of my systems fully running with some FRESH WATER community fish and plants?

I DO!

HarryPotter

Okay,

I would rather a reef tank but ill take that too!

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

I DO!

LOL,

My uncle has never set up an aquarium before, he found out I fabricate aquariums through his sister (Thanks MOM!) and he calls me and tells me he wants one!

Uncle Gus, I only make saltwater systems! His reply, "Make it Fresh Water and make me detailed instructions how it all works with pictures"...

So, where is this system going to?

To his grandson, my cousins only little boy....

Don't think they will do a thread but I just wanted to share it with you guys....

I would rather a reef tank but ill take that too!

I do want to make this happen but I am not going to make one myself, no time.... Will wait till someone starts a thread out there...

Archived