inTank Media Baskets

Bloomin' Tank of GeNRosity

FlowerMama

The acros in my tank just called her "Terminator". Or "Ma'am". :lol:

I like Terminator :lol:

Well, she's here now. We'll see if she behaves and keeps to herself or corrupts the male youth.

I vote for the second :)

• Like 3

20160423_164239_zpsax3shmm0.jpg

20160423_202650_zps1t3qfcap.jpg

My toadstool is going through his first skin molt but the devils hand is done. Yuck. Diatoms left and then came back.

Oh my gosh...it turned out amazing!!!! Just think when it grows out too...all the leathers and the flower anemones. I can't wait :happydance:.

• Like 2

Wow, it's been a mind blowing weekend, only had chance now to get online.

Giving up dyeing and I'm good w/ that. No longer a prisoner of color, and I'm really fine w/ that. Now down the line it'll be dye it if I want to have fun, not because I have to.

20160423_201343_zpsayvtimws.jpg

I know, big change. Hadn't done this since 1995. 21 yrs ago. A whole person ago. Luckily, other things happened this weekend. A relief, a release. I've come back stronger, more witty, more funny, more VERBAL and I have to be VERY careful at work now And work will have to be the next thing I change. This was a weekend of finding that Don was still with me everywhere and that no matter where I go, what I do, he's never leaving spiritually. I can't explain it.

Thanks for all the compliments. I love this scape so far.

I believe I know how I'm going to incorporate the grandys. Wed I'll be doing a water change, could not do it on Sun, plans w/ parents & friend, Mon is help my friend with a car situation, Tues is HOA mtg, part of which is to move out of office the parking nazi living across from me.

And this! I hadn't put anything into the tank since it began. I put some coral frenzy.

Look at the rose coral!!! Made me smile. Good Night everybody.

20160425_024438_zpssxzudcvr.jpg

• Like 7

Good for YOU! It's good to be your self and not what you think what others think you should be!

With that said, lol, I like ur avatar with the long hair, but, U look cute :) ( Happily married to Shar)

"Don" IS most likely hanging around. Watch the movie "Ghost" Good Movie with Whoopi Goldberg.

Ur Corals look great! I feed our Corals the same thing, Coral Frenzy :)

• Like 1
Mr. Microscope

That Rose Coral!!!! Congratulations on the recovery. I can't wait to see how it looks when the colors start to get bolder.

Are you feeding it? Looks hungry.

• Like 1

Not until today. It's just been getting it's tissue back w/o me feeding it. I did put Coral Frenzy yesterday, Reef Bugs today. Let me try some mysis. All the nems got a piece of mysis . I wanted to get it to them soon as the light was going out.

Now the mysis- I can see it constrict a little which is amazing to me.

• Like 5
StinkyBunny

I love the new doo!

Keep the food for that Rose coral on the small side, like brine shrimp sized pieces. They will sometimes reject food that's too large.

• Like 1

Good for YOU! It's good to be your self and not what you think what others think you should be!

With that said, lol, I like ur avatar with the long hair, but, U look cute :) ( Happily married to Shar)

"Don" IS most likely hanging around. Watch the movie "Ghost" Good Movie with Whoopi Goldberg.

Ur Corals look great! I feed our Corals the same thing, Coral Frenzy :)

Yeah, I've never been one to do things because others do them and I'm fine w/ being independent for a while.

I actually had some major affirmation of Don being around this weekend which was exhilarating and exhausting at the same time.

I thought he may have left since I moved, not crazy talk just something that became my reality. Another reason I'm smiling.

20160425_193056_zpsnear6i8v.jpg

• Like 4

I love the new doo!

Keep the food for that Rose coral on the small side, like brine shrimp sized pieces. They will sometimes reject food that's too large.

I will. I'm just happy to see if come back in such a short time. The rock was delivered 4/1 and in the tank then So quickly it grew back in.

• Like 1

Here's 4/1.

20160406_185943_zpsaj82lbel.jpg

This morning.

20160427_070937_zpsgqwd67v7.jpg

Oops, today was Wed, told myself I'd do a water change, too tired & doing laundry since I'm on-call this weekend.

• Like 5

the rose coral looks great! and I love the new haircut!

Thanks, just in time too. It's 75 upstairs, 74 down and it's just warm and when you're not ready for warm, it feels draining. Oh, and I know you saw this on FB, birds were singing at 4:53 this am like I'm sleeping and well, damn it, they could've waited to sing at 6:30 when I get up. Too early to turn the ac on. I was so annoyed. Have to close the window then it's warm. I'm like, give me a sling shot!!!

What a nice turnaround!

First I was just happy I had one, and now I'm glad it came back strong. I only fed it yesterday.

And well, remember I said I need to find the cup for water going out? Found my first snail. Thinking just leave 'em in there & let it clean.

20160427_213030_zpsxaurc1go.jpg

• Like 1

My grandis paly are in the tank finally on the left side. And my refractometer broke today so I have to get a new one. So I'm not doing a water change this weekend. I did just get some Seachem Fuel this weekend so I put a little of it in all tanks last night.

20160430_140319_zpsrpxoggi7.jpg

My view from the couch.

20160430_140634_zpsygbeox16.jpg

My housing assoc group is having taco night so I I'm on-call but I gotta run out for sour cream and take a shower. Later we're watching Star Wars with someone's projector. Luckily w/ on-call, most questions can be answered w/o my computer, which is great because it won't vpn for some reason today so all I can do is have them call Monday.

Between today and tomorrow I'm making the screen top w/ the BRS kit.

• Like 6
HarryPotter

Here's 4/1.

20160406_185943_zpsaj82lbel.jpg

This morning.

20160427_070937_zpsgqwd67v7.jpg

Oops, today was Wed, told myself I'd do a water change, too tired & doing laundry since I'm on-call this weekend.

AWESOME!

Mesh top? That mean you're getting some fish? ;)

• Like 1

My grandis paly are in the tank finally on the left side. And my refractometer broke today so I have to get a new one. So I'm not doing a water change this weekend. I did just get some Seachem Fuel this weekend so I put a little of it in all tanks last night.

20160430_140319_zpsrpxoggi7.jpg

My view from the couch.

20160430_140634_zpsygbeox16.jpg

My housing assoc group is having taco night so I I'm on-call but I gotta run out for sour cream and take a shower. Later we're watching Star Wars with someone's projector. Luckily w/ on-call, most questions can be answered w/o my computer, which is great because it won't vpn for some reason today so all I can do is have them call Monday.

Between today and tomorrow I'm making the screen top w/ the BRS kit.

That's great! I love your view from the couch :)

AWESOME!

Mesh top? That mean you're getting some fish? ;)

Yes, I decided my first set of fish will be......not telling. Cuz I always tell. ;)

That's great! I love your view from the couch :)

Thanks. I'm just not sure yet where I want to put the pom pom xenia. Oh, and that cute little red sponge didn't make it. Slowly melting.

• Like 2

Yes, I decided my first set of fish will be......not telling. Cuz I always tell. ;)

Thanks. I'm just not sure yet where I want to put the pom pom xenia. Oh, and that cute little red sponge didn't make it. Slowly melting.

Sorry about the sponge :(

OK, now you can tell us about the fish, right? :ninja:

• Like 1

No, but I see I do have to find something here to cut through the plastic because 2 end pieces are too long as it was originally to go on the 60g. I fed my nems today! I actually was to feed last Wed and I forgot. So I feel bad.

Love this rose coral. It's starting to get some nice green on it.

20160430_164714_zpsonkkppqq.jpg

• Like 3