inTank Media Baskets

100+ Brightwell Aquatics items on sale!

Marine Depot

Damn you Marine Depot. There you go taking more of my money.

I also really like how you put the coupon code under the item on the description page. No hiding it from anyone. Good way to do business.

Marine Depot

Damn you Marine Depot. There you go taking more of my money.

I also really like how you put the coupon code under the item on the description page. No hiding it from anyone. Good way to do business.

holy_crap_this_could_be_you.jpg

It always makes us feel good when we hear you like the promotions we put together for you guys & gals! :wub:

And thank you for the coupon compliment. We also have a coupon page that is dynamically updated you can check from time-to-time to see what's available.

In the interest of complete transparency, there are coupons that aren't on our website. For instance, the coupon in my signature block, for example (I extended the end date since I haven't updated the banner yet). Another example might be if you enter a contest of ours, we might reward you by including a discount coupon in the entry confirmation email we send you.

In other words, in instances where we use a coupon for a sale of any sort of scale, we are going to make every effort to make sure you see it (you can even look up current coupons in our shopping cart before you checkout). In instances where we don't, we are usually trying to see how a particular campaign performs for a particular audience.

Hopefully that makes sense...

holy_crap_this_could_be_you.jpg

It always makes us feel good when we hear you like the promotions we put together for you guys & gals! :wub:

And thank you for the coupon compliment. We also have a coupon page that is dynamically updated you can check from time-to-time to see what's available.

In the interest of complete transparency, there are coupons that aren't on our website. For instance, the coupon in my signature block, for example (I extended the end date since I haven't updated the banner yet). Another example might be if you enter a contest of ours, we might reward you by including a discount coupon in the entry confirmation email we send you.

In other words, in instances where we use a coupon for a sale of any sort of scale, we are going to make every effort to make sure you see it (you can even look up current coupons in our shopping cart before you checkout). In instances where we don't, we are usually trying to see how a particular campaign performs for a particular audience.

Hopefully that makes sense...

Totally get all that. That is part of marketing and market research. But you probably haven't sent out this campaign in emails or the like yet so it is nice to see it on the product page.

Archived